- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Read and Review!

I will be finishing up the thought poems, and hopefully the Forseen will be ready afterwards.

 

Chapter 6

 

The Envelope

 

At dinner, which was later than usual, Kagashe said, “I'd rather be killed then punished.” “Keep your voice down, if Lord Sesshomaru hears you, he just might fulfill your wish!” Jaken said. “Jaken,” Sesshomaru said. “Huh!” Jaken said, turning around. “Shut-up!” Sesshomaru said. Jaken didn't say another word. Sesshoumaru said, “Kagashe, I don't care what happened between you and your parents, but I will tell them where you are.” Kagashe nodded, knowing she couldn't get away this time.

The next day, in the east, Inuyasha and his team had arrived at the village once again and were talking with Kaede. “So, you're saying she chose to leave?” Inuyasha asked. “Aye! From what I saw of the tracks, there wasn't anyone else there,” Kaede said. “Knock! Knock!” a booming voice said. Kaede stood up, and walked to the door. “Why is he here?” Inuyasha asked.

As Kaede opened the flap, Royakan came in. “Oh, good, you're here,” Royacan said. “What's going on?” Shippo asked. “I was requested to deliver this message to Kagome,” Royacan said, handing Kagome a envelope, who was sitting beside Inuyasha. As the envelope was handed to Kagome, she started to open it, and Inuyasha asked, “Why would Sesshomaru send Kagome a message?” “I don't know, he just said to bring it here,” Royacan replied. “He was just letting us know, that he found Kagashe at his gate,” Kagome said. “What?” everyone said.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.