- Text Size +
Story Notes:
WARNING LEMON SO BE WARNED!!

kagome get your sexy ass down here now! yealled a man in his early 20s. Im right here Kagome said comming down the steps. Oh hay baby we got to go to the store and get you new clothes for school. Said the man. Ok. Said the girl. Lets go. So they got into the car and thedrive to the store was unventful. The guy kept putting a hand onn Kagomes thy and try running along up her thy. When they finally got there Kagome got out so did her boyfriend. Ok so you need to act very good in here or you will be punised. The guy wisperd to Kagome while walking in the mall. (the store was a mall) Oo ok Kagome studdred back. Good. They got to the mall and the guy said Kagome i'll meet you at the clothes ok. Ok bye. Bye be right back go to the clothes and dont leave the section got it he said in a deadly voice. Ye e a ok. She said back. So he left and she went over to thye clothes on the way she saw a guy with a couple of people with him. God hes sooo hott! Kagomes mind screamed. No Kagome she thought back to herself you have a boyfriend even thow hes an abusive bastred who has raped you and wont let you date any other guy. Then when Kagome was almost to the clothes the guy she thought war really hot came over by her and said "Hey im Sesshomaru whats your name he said kind of seductive and put on a sexy smirk that could make you melt." Uum Kagome she said back. Thats a really cute name Sesshomaru said back to her. Thank you she smiled. Sooo were are you heading off to? Sesshomaru asked. Ohh to the clothes i transferrd to a new school i start tomarow. What school are you going to he asked a bit curious. Um Shikon NO Tama. Really thats awsome he said back smiling i go to Shikon so what grade you in. Im a Junior. Cool so am I. Well heres my stop i got to go because my she didnt get to finnis when somebody came over to her and said hey babe there you are lets go., Ohh um Naraku this is Sesshomar he goes to the same school i go to and hes a junior like me Kagome said introducing him to him. Ohh Hey sorry but idont like my girlfriend talking to other guys. Naraku said to Sesshomaru with a hint of dead in his voice. Its ok Sesshomaru said shrugging and smilin sadly and walking away. Naraku im sorry Kagome said getting scarred of what will happen next. Its ok lets nget clothes and while they were getting clothes Kagome couldnt help but feel sad about not talking to Sesshomaru. When they got home Naraku said Kagome go put thoes clothes in your room and come back down here. Ok. Kagome said then left to her room. When she was done she came back down she saw Naraku sitting on the couch. Then he spotted her by the doorway and said Kagome come here. Kagome walked to him with caution and when she was in front of him he said im going to show you how you belong to. Yes Kagome said back knowing not to refuse him or he will hurt her badly. Now you know what to do. Yes I do. she said again to him. Then she started stripping her clothes and then Naraku started to undo his clothes that he wore. When they were both naked Naraku took Kagomes arm roughly and threw her to the floor. kagome wimperd but refused to yell out not wanting to upset him anymore than he already is. Then he got on top of her and took raped her roughly and hard, all night long. When he was done he locked her in her room. "No please why me No". Kagome cryed that to herself.

Chapter End Notes:
Ok thats it for the first chappie so review but this is my first fanfic. so please be nice.