- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey i got mi first review thx for bein nice lover_of_inuyasha_n_kagome

Kagomes pov.                                                                           

agome woke up at the sond of her abusive boyfriend nocking on there bedroom door. kagome called naraku on the other side of the door. Yea i called back. You need to get up its almost time for school. Ok let me take a quick shower. she called back again. k hurry up babe or do I have to come and help you take a shower. No because im done with my shower and I already changed and last thing bye im gonna walk today.Ok but dont tell anybody how we have fun. he said in a deadly voice. you got it she said. Well bye Naraku said. Bye then she left threw the front door. Kagome was almost to school when she saw sesshomaru and started hearing music. Hey Kagome Sesshomaru said Kagome didnt miss the baggie black pants that had chains hanging off of them with a s8ter shirt and a pair of black vans. Sesshomaru said Kagome you look hottt! Thanks but I dont see myself as pretty. Kagome said back looking down discusted with herself. No you must be on crack because you are beautiful. Sesshomaru said lovingly. You think im beautiful. Kagome said blushing.She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark purple tight tank top that said DONT MESS WIT ME! in black letters with a pair of black vans. (kagome and sesshomaru are punk s8ters in this fanfic) Well your the most beatiful person  I have seen. Sesshomaru said kissing her cheak. Wo im sorry but I have a abusive boyfriend that dont even let me talk to guys kagomae said but said the abusive part quitly but Sesshomaru caught it. What! Sesshomaru yelled ready to kill the bastard if he hust his Kagome. Yes HIS kagome. hey sexy a guy said walking past Kagome hitting Kagomes but. But at this Sesshomaru reacted to and he hurried and puying deadly in his ear Dont you ever I mean ever touch her again. Got it. Got it the guy said. Wait wait Kagome said to the guy that was getting up with a broken nose. What the guy said. Hello my name is kagome. Shaking his hand and the guy was smiling and Sesshomaru was beside kagome and got mad. really i like that name. My name is Akane Really well geuss what touch my ass again i will pesonely make sure you have a painfully sex change she said like a warning. Then she kicked him in the balls. then left with sesshomaru.

Chapter End Notes:
srry it took so long to update iv been buzy wit school n stuff  again srry!