- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don’t own InuYasha or any of the other characters.  They are the sole property of Rumiko Takahashi.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Moonlight and mates.
InuYasha was staring at his sleeping mate as the full moonlight shone in through the windows on her skin.  Her soft creamy, light skin greatly contrasted with her raven, black hair.  With every breath she took, the light would dance softly on her chest.  He noticed how the light accentuated the fullness of her breasts.

She moaned a little bit as she repositioned herself into a more comfortable position.  Kagome recently had been having a hard time sleeping comfortably on the futon.  His eyes trailed down to her swollen belly.  She was about six months into her first pregnancy and he couldn’t be happier knowing that he was going to be a father.  “InuYasha?” she whispered drowsily.

“Yes, koi?”

“Can you hand me the juban so I can ball it up and put it under my back.  It’s kinda sore.”

“Of course, mate.  Let me get that for you.”  He would do anything for her especially now.  After he set up her ‘back pillow’, leant over and began to rub her belly; feeling his pup slightly kick at his hand.  He smiled as he purred to help her fall back to sleep.

“I love you, InuYasha.”

“Love you too, mate.”