- Text Size +
Story Notes:
*i do not own Inuyasha ok so dont get on my back on it ok!^-^!*
Author's Chapter Notes:
Dont worry kay ppeoples, it not anyone you dont already know!^-^!Just Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Miroku, and Kaede!^-^!

“It’s been 5 months since we’ve defeated Naraku, everyone couldn’t be happier, Inuyasha loves me and I love him so much!” said Kagome, as she handed the pregnancy test box to the lady behind the register. The lady looked at Kagome and asked, “Ma’am, You know your pregnant, right?” as she scans the item, Kagome gave the lady a small smile and said, “Yes, I know, but I need to make sure of that.”` As she handed the lady $5 dollars. The lady handed her the item and said, “Everything will be alright, does he know?” Kagome nodded her head and said, “I don’t think so; I’ve shown signs, he just wasn’t paying attention.” And walked towards the exit.


When Kagome got home; she ran up the stairs; went to the restroom; locked the door and started the test. After about 5 minutes, Kagome looked at the test and there it was; that little pink plus sign, and said, “That was what I was afraid of…” and collapsed on the floor. Luckily, Kagome’s mother heard her and quickly ran to Kagome’s aid, Kagome’s mother said, “Oh my goodness, honey, what are you doing on the floor?” as she helped Kagome up. Kagome grabbed the test and said, “Mom, I’m so sorry…” and handed her mother the test, Kagome’s mother grabbed the test; looked at it and said, “Oh Kagome! I am so happy! This is such wonderful news Kagome!!” and gave Kagome a hug. Kagome was confused; she took the test away from her mom, and said, “Mom! This isn’t wonderful news, mom I’m pregnant, I’m really scared!!!” as she fell into her mother’s arms and passed out. Kagome’s mother called for her father


At 8:34, Kagome woke up, to see her mother by her side, smiling like she always did. Kagome sat up straight, and said, “Mom…What am I going to do? I need your advice mom!” Kagome’s mother gave her a weak smile and said, “Honey, everything is going to be alright, have you told Inuyasha yet?”  And gave Kagome a glass of water. Kagome nodded, and said, “No…Not yet at least. I wanted to make sure that I really was pregnant. Mom, I’m so sorry…” as she fell into her mother’s lap. Kagome’s mother patted her head and said, “No worries my dear, I still love you, and I promise everything will be fine.” And took Kagome’s hand and said, “Everything is going to be alright…” Kagome got up and said, “Well, what are we going to do mom?” as she slowly started packing. Kagome’s mother said, “Well, first things first, We’re going to have to make sure that your baby is safe, I will schedule a doctors appointment in 3 weeks, is that alright?” as she handed Kagome her clothes, Kagome said, “Yes mom, that would be perfect! I love you so much mom!” and gave her mother a hug, her mother hugged her back and said, “Well, come on lets hurry! We have to get everything your going to need! I’m pretty sure in the Feudal Era, they don’t have vitamins invented yet!” and smiled at Kagome.


Afterwards, Kagome and her mother walked towards the shrine, and decided that she should take some time off school. “But, mom, I can’t just drop out!”  As she opened the shrine doors. Kagome’s mother shock her head and said, “No your not, your just going to be sick with a rare disease, and one of the symptoms is increase in belly size.” And winked at Kagome. Kagome smiled and said, “Thank you mom! Oh, I have to get going, Inuyasha’s probably worrying about me right now. I’ll see you tomorrow mom!” And gave her mom a quick kiss before she jumped into the well…

 

Chapter End Notes:
*so...what do you think i know its a little short for now- but i really need your opinion kay guys, this is my first inuyasha and kagome story, and if you wnat me to make chapter 2 longer than tell me kay!^-^! thankx guys!^-^!*