- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha and friends, nor do I make any money off this. :(

In Modern day Japan Kagome and her friends, Hojo, Eri,  Yuka and Ayumi, were headed towards Kagome's house after school.  Since she had been out "sick" for a few weeks they were going to the shrine to eat and catch up.  They had no idea that they would be attacked by wild dogs!  As soon as the group got to Higurashi Shrine (Kagome's home) they were attacked and chased into the Bone Eater's well by wild dogs.  Luckily the only one who was injured was Kagome.  She got bit while she was getting the bag that she needed to take back to the Feudal Era with her.  It was a good thing that she had packed that morning and put her bag near the well, intending to leave after school.  Most of the group, not including Kagome, were surprised that the barkimg stopped as soon as they fell through the well.  Kagome had already thrown her bag out of the wellwhen she turned to her friends and said, "Well... are you guys coming?" then she climbed out of the well.  After a few moments her friends followed her and were shocked at what they saw.  They got the feeling that they weren't in Tokyo anymore...