- Text Size +
Eri was about to ask Kagome what was going on, but she was interrupted by a frantic cry, "Kagome!  Help me! Wahhhh!"  Just then a little boy with a tail appeared and jumped into Kagome's arms.  "What's wrong Shippo?" Kagome asked in a worried tone.  Shippo sobbed and said, "I-I-Inuyasha w-was *sniff* h-h-hurting m-me b-b-b-because I-I asked h-him *sniff* i-if he m-missed *sniff* y-you! Wahh!"  Just then a boy in red clothes, carrying a sword, with dog ears came into view, the group was now even more frightened.  The man screamed, "Oy!  Wench! Where the hell have you been!?!"  Kagome replied angrily, "I told you, Inuyasha!  School!"  Well why the hell did you bring more useless hu--!"  He cut off and sniffed the air, "Kagome, You're bleeding!  Are you ok?  What happened?"  Inuyasha looked very worried now, Kagome giggled at his change in expression, "Don't worry, it's not too deep.  I'll ask Kaede to look at it."  Meanwhile, her shocked, silent and frightened friends were even more confused after seeing this confusing interaction.  As Inuyasha picked up Kagome's rather large bag he said, "Let's go see the old lady."  Kagome turned and said, "Let's go!" in a cheerful tone to her silent friends, who were now hiding behind her.  They walked in silence until they reached a village.  Eri whispered to Kagome, "What's going on?  Why aren't we at your shrine anymore?  Who--?"  The interrogation was cut short when Kagome laughed and said, "Don't worry I'll explain everything tonight."  She was still quietly giggleing when they reached Kaede's hut.  When they came in Kaede asked, "What brings ye back so soon child?"  Kagome says, "Hi Kaede!" then Kaede spotted the cut, "Let me have a look at that cut child."  Kagome explained what happened.