- Text Size +

When Kaede had finished wrapping Kagome's arm Kagome asked, "Where are Miroku and Sango?"  Kaede said, "Sango went for a walk and the monk went looking for her."  Miroku went after Sango?  Alone? Is he asking for a concusion?"  Inuyasha agreed, "That letch is bound to try something.  Let's go stop Sango from killing him."  Kagome got up and turned to the others, "While... what are you waiting for?"  Shippo, Inyasha, Kagome, Eri, Hojo, Ayumi and Yuka went looking for Sango and Miroku.  Once they were out of the hut Ayumi demanded, "Tell us what's going on while we look for whoever we're looking for!"  Kagome sighed and gave in, first she explained that Inuyasha is a half dog deamon, Shippo is a fox deamon, Kaede is a priestess, Kagome is the reincarnation of Kaede's older sister, and also a powerful priestess, Sango is a deamon slayer and Miroku is a perverted monk.  Then she told them what happened, starting at the very beginning, when she was pulled through the well by mistress centipede and ending at the day before today.  As the story ended they spotted a wet and furious Sango chasing Miroku.  When Sango spotted Kagome she stopped and yelled, "Kagome!"  "Hey Sango!  What did Miroku do now?" Kagome asked while glaring at Miroku as if saying, 'Don't even think about touching them!'  Sango said, "I was taking a bath when I heard a twig snap.  I turned around and saw Miroku hiding in a bush.  He was watching me!"  Kagome sighed and thought, 'If only they could tell each other how they really feel.'  On the way back Kagome gave introductions.