- Text Size +

Kagome From The Future

Disclaimer: All characters/ basic story line are property of the amazing R.T and I am in no way associated with her or the publishers.

Inuyasha and his friends were taking a break from pursuing Naraku and were sitting on a grassy hill under a shady tree enjoying the sunshine, fresh air and one of Kagome’s mother’s lunches.

“Mmmm,” Kagome sighed, leaning back and resting against the tree trunk. “It’s been so long since we’ve taken a break from chasing after Naraku and just enjoyed the day like this.”

“Keh,” She looked over at Inuyasha who was lying stretched out in the grass “If it were up to me we’d still be looking for for him, we’re just wasting time sitting around like this.”

“Now, now Inuyasha, remember we don’t all have your brute strength and endurance. We’re only human.” Miroku admonished with a sideways glance at Sango who nodded her silent agreement.

“Hmph.” Inuyasha rolled over onto his side. His friends got into a conversation about the conveniences of Kagome’s time and took no more notice of him. Inuyasha didn’t mind though, he was too lost in his own thoughts. But like his friends, he too was thinking of the future.

“So, we defeat Naraku, and then what? What will happen to all of us? Miroku and Sango are engaged so that pervert will finally get all the babies he wants but what about me or Kagome?”

Ah. Kagome. His mind froze when he thought of her. He’d always known deep down she was beautiful of course, but lately he’d stopped denying it to himself. Her pools of raven black hair and the way it fell into her beautiful dark eyes that sparkled when she smiled. The curve of her plump rosy lips and the creamy color of her silky skin. Oh God, and those impossibly long legs of hers. He was always hyper aware of her body, especially when she rode on his back. Every curve, every line. Just thinking about it made him shudder.

“Inuyasha!” A voice woke him up, “Come on we’re leaving!”

It was Kagome. She was bending over him, looking at him quizzically. “Wow, I’ve never seen you so lost in thought before. He blushed slightly and quickly got up, customary scowl replacing his surprise and embarrassment.

They had not gone far, when suddenly, Inuyasha stopped.

The sky began to darken and flashes of purple lightning flitted across the sky.

“W-what’s happening?’ Shippou asked jumping up onto Kagome’s shoulder.

Suddenly there was a flash of purple light 10 feet in front off them and a woman seemed to fall out of midair.

The sky cleared and the woman straightened up and dusted herself off. She looked to be in her early twenties and was very attractive. Dressed in the traditional attire of a miko, she had a mass of raven hair that cascaded down her back like waves, dark expressive eyes and pale cream skin.

She frowned as she looked around. “Damn that stupid well.” then her eyes fell on where Inuyasha and his friends stood frozen and widened. “Oh no, this is bad.”

“Kagome!” Miroku cried in surprise. “She looks like...”

“Like YOU,” Sango finished.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

  

Review, review, REVIEW. Suggestion? Comments? :) Should I continue?