- Text Size +

Kidnapped

Post manga. I do not own InuYasha.

While in the woods, looking for Keiko, I heard, "This is so cool! It's so shiny!" It was Keiko's voice that I was hearing.

"Keiko!" I shouted.

"I think I'll take this," I heard Keiko say.

I fallowed her voice and found her in a clearing, holding a blue orb. "Keiko!" I shouted to her. She looked over to me, hid the orb behind her back, and smiled. I ran to her. When I reached her, I saw a very large demon walk up behind Keiko. I grabbed my bow and an arrow, but before I could shoot, the demon grabbed the bow and arrow and snapped them in two. Then the demon violently pushed me down and took Keiko. I screamed her name, chasing after them, but I was too slow to catch them.

I ran home to tell InuYasha about what happened. While rushing home, and when I got there, I was crying uncontrollably.

"Kagome, what's wrong? Where's Keiko?" InuYasha asked in a panic.

"A d-demon t-took her! I c-couldn't sto-stop him!" I cried. InuYasha went out of his mind with worry for Keiko and rage towards the demon.

"Mommy, what happened?" Manami asked sleepily.

"Go finish your nap, Manami," InuYasha demanded, trying to hold in his anger and worry.

"Mom, you're back! Where's Keiko?" Shinji said, coming out of his bedroom.

I quickly wiped my eyes and turned to him, "Shinji, Keiko will be fine."

"'Will be fine', what happened?"

"Don't worry! Now, go back to your room," InuYasha said.

"But what about Keiko?"

"Go!" InuYasha shouted, lightly pushing Shinji towards his room. "I'm going out after her," he said to me after Shinji returned to his room.

"I'm coming too!" I said.

"No, you have to stay here with the kids."

"Okay, just come back with her safely."

"I will." InuYasha kissed me and left.