[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

It had been five years since Naraku's defeat and the destruction of the Shikon Jewel. Inuyasha and Kagome had been living together peacefully, up until a very strange occurrence: Kagome vanishes. Where she went was a total mystery, all Inuyasha knew was that he could not stand to lose another woman he cared about. As Inuyasha set off to find Kagome, he encountered an acquaintance that would change his life forever. Follow Inuyasha as he goes to hell and back to save Kagome!

fanfiction/3401/images/inuyashafhgh.jpg
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Custom, Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 1488 Read: 313
Published: 27 May 2010 Updated: 31 May 2010
Story Notes:
I don't own Inuyasha or any things associated with it. Credit for characters, plot, and art goes to Rumiko Takahashi.

1. My Beloved by Mokuyoubi [Reviews - 0] (645 words)
Intro to Kagome and Inuyasha, five years after Naraku's death.

2. Vanishing Point by Mokuyoubi [Reviews - 0] (441 words)
Inuyasha is seeing in red! :o

3. Trepidated Reflection by Mokuyoubi [Reviews - 0] (402 words)

The woman's voice I had heard only once before refused to surface again. I even sat by the well, sometimes for hours, in desperation. She never spoke to me again.

Red is your desire... What could it mean?

"Inuyasha," Miroku mumbled, "any ideas on the location of Lady Kagome?"

I shook my head painfully, keeping my gaze locked on the ground. I hadn't had one suspicion as to her whereabouts; since the well had ceased to work, I wasn't able to confide the issue at hand with Kagome's family and receive their feedback. Furthermore, I hadn't caught one single whiff of Kagome's scent since I said goodbye to her. The situation was forlorn: I had no leads, no scents, and not one single idea.

I thought constantly about the red soil in the well and the woman's voice. I knew they were connected somehow, but I couldn't quite find the missing piece to the puzzle. 

Shippo visited us for the first time in a while. He'd been busy with exams and whatnot so I didn't blame him. When we told him our situation he agreed to take a break from his exams and help us look for Kagome. 

Later that night I had a strange dream. I looked through a cluster of trees and saw a strange silhouette outlined behind them. It ran forever but never got any further or closer to me. As I took a step towards it, it beckoned me to follow. I began to run after it but it took off too fast and left me behind.

In another part of my dream I was simply looking up into the sky, nostalgia flooding my mind. I caught a small glimse of red as something floated off between two paralell mountain slopes and disappeared as suddenly as it had come.

As I felt my sleep beginning to fade, I leaned over the river bank to look at myself in the river. To my surprise, I didn't look into my own eyes, but someone else's eyes. They contained a look of terror and panic, as if they were asking me to understand them.

I awoke with a rush of heat and the feeling and smell of sweat: my own sweat.