- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I am well aware that Kikyo dies before Naraku, just play along!  Also this is going to be one of the shortest stories posted.

Please read and review!

 

Chapter 1

 

Wager Please

 

Naraku had been killed four years ago, Miroku and Sango have their three kids, Rin and Kohaku are becoming closer, and the bond between Kikyo and Inuyasha is still there. "SIT! SIT! SIT!" Kagome yelled. As Inuyasha crashed into his friend, the final soul collector was seen leaving the forest, following Kikyo. "So stupid," Shippo said, who was sitting on Miroku's shoulder.

That night, which so happened to be a New Moon night, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Miroku's kids, and Kirara were sitting around a campfire, with Inuyasha watching from a nearby tree. The group around the fire were talking about Akitoki Hojo's descendant. Inuyasha asked, "Why don't you just break-up with him?" "Yeah, like it's that simple," Kagome said. "Why not?" Inuyasha steamed. "Could you?" a voice asked.

Everyone turned around; Inuyasha jumped out of the tree, and a teenaged human boy, with a t-shirt and pants, was walking down the path, from the well. "Alafooga? How did you get here?" Kagome asked. "I've started to see some strange visions, and asked your grandfather. He finally gave in, when I told him I wouldn't tell," Alafooga said.

"Just what do you mean, by "could he?" Miroku asked. "SHUT-UP MONK, I COULD BREAK-UP WITH ANYONE, IF I WANTED TO," Inuyasha yelled. "Really?" Alafooga asked. Alafooga suddenly had an evil look in his

eye, like he had his brain wheels running in a plan. "Can I get a wager on that?" Alafooga asked.

Everyone looked at Inuyasha, who was being very quiet, for a change. "Well, go on," Kagome said. "Are you all nuts?" Inuyasha asked. "You're the one that said it," Shippo said. Kagome looked at Sango and Kirara, and Sango nodded. Kirara jumped up, transformed into her sabor-tooth cat form, and pushed Inuyasha right in front of the boy.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any Inuyasha characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.