- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Read and Review!
 

Chapter 2

 

Sealed in Blood

 

Alafooga asked, "Well, how about it, if you stay away from Kikyo, I'll leave, but if you don't you stay in Kagome's time for three months. Do we have a deal?" Inuyasha looked around, with no one willing to help. Kagome had a strange smile, that he had never seen before, like she was planning something. Inuyasha looked back at Alafooga, and asked, "What's your game, and why is Kagome looking at me like that?" "The wager will last for the next six months, and you'll see exactly why she is looking at you that way, but only if you agree to the wager," Alafooga said. "Rrr..." Inuyasha growled. "What's wrong? I thought you were a dog, not a chicken," Alafooga said, slyly.

Inuyasha finally resigned, and said, "Fine, you're on, but you better do what you say you will." "I'd worry about my own fate, if I were you. Especially, if it has to do with the future," Alafooga said. "You realize he won't follow through, right," Shippo asked. Thud! Shippo's head and Inuyasha's fist collided. "Why do you think I asked for the wager?" Alafooga asked.

After a short silence, Inuyasha asked, "What do you mean?" "I think I'll go talk to Kaede," Alafooga said. Alafooga left, and Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kagome looked at each other. Three seconds later, everyone, except Inuyasha, who was watching the trail, burst out into a hyena laugh. Inuyasha turned around, and yelled, "WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!" "You mean you don't realize?" Kagome asked,

between giggles. "Yeah, you'll be stuck in Kagome's time for three months, and that's plenty of time for Kikyo to disappear," Sango said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Inuyasha asked.

After another short silence, the silence was broken. "She means, that you have sealed your own fate, and have chosen who you're going to mate, little brother," Sesshomaru said, popping up out of the forest. "How is that even possible, Inuyasha asked, with the sun coming up. "Don't you know anything?" Shippo asked. Inuyasha turned to Shippo. Shippo continued by saying, "Whenever a demon makes a bet, it is sealed in blood, and the only way out, is death," Shippo said. Inuyasha looked at his hand, and noticed his right thumb was dripping in blood, because the sun had risen. After three more seconds, the blood stopped. "Only the truth will appear, in the end, know that, little brother," Sesshomaru said, walking off.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer:I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.