- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the lateness, been having computer problems.  Please Read and Review!
Chapter 3 The Wager-Complete        Four weeks later, Kagome was helping Kaede get some herbs for the villagers' sicknesses, and Alafooga was looking inside a crystal ball, that he had, and Shippo came in.  "You do voo doo?" Shippo asked.  "No, I don't do evil, I just use the crystal ball to see the future.  I don't use that other junk.  Too many people have been killed because of the evil junk, but I use the good of it, to bring people together," Alafooga said.  "Oh, well, could you tell me where Inuyasha is? I fell asleep, and when I woke up no one knew where he was,"  Shippo asked.  "Right about now, I'm guessing he is sealing the bond he has with Kagome," Alafooga said.  "What do you mean," Shippo asked, blinking.  "If he doesn't break-up with the dead girl, he'll be dragged into the well," Alafooga said, "He's in the forest at the moment."       An hour later, there was a series of snaps that came from the forest trees, as Inuyasha was dragged to the well.  Alafooga came out of the hut, and asked, "Where's Kagome?"  Migo, one of Miroku's and Sango's kids said, "Near the cave; she and Kaede were picking herbs."  "Alright, see ya!" Alafooga said.  Alafooga headed towards Onigumo's cave, and met up with Kagome and Kaede at the entrance, as they were coming from around the side.         "Has it happened?" Kagome asked, noticing the expression on Alafooga's face.  "Do what you can, you'll have plenty of time," Alafooga said.  Kagome took it as ayes, and Alafooga said, "I'll take these, you hurry to thewell."  Kagome nodded, as she gave the herbs to Alafooga.  As Kagome hurried towards the well, Kaede asked, "Alafooga, how is it, that ye were able to come here?"  "I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with the crystal ball I brought with me," Alafooga replied.  "I see, and how do ye know so much?" Kaede asked.  "My mother was a fortune teller, but I'm a seer," Alafooga  said.         The word passed very quickly, about how Alafooga came to the Fuedal Era.  During the next three months, while Inuyasha and Kagome were in Kagome's bedroom, and the house was asleep, Kagome said, "Bite me!"  Inuyasha looked at her, stunned for a second, but came to his senses, and sank his fangs into her neck.  Knowing what would eventually happen, Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha.  Kikyo would meet up with a Monk, who would be able to purify her, during the first year, of the soon to be Yasha family.  Over the next year, Kagome was in her's and Inuyasha's hut with Inuyasha, and Kagashe and Inu, with Shippo as a babysitter, and she knew she would now live as long as Inuyasha, but she wasn't complaining, because she had always enjoyed Inuyasha's company.
Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.