- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

       IDKWTT (I.DONT.KNOW.WHAT.TO.TYPE.) 

 

         "Excuse me, Sesshomaru. have we met before," i said not getting a answer. "you look famill-" he started to look pissed so i stopped talking and he stopped walking. " do you know my younger brother, Inuyasha.....?" he said as if i were not asking me anything. I thought about my answer and i lied and said "no" apparently that was not a good answer because he knew i was lie-ing. " don't Lie to me. I  know you know him you have pictures of you him and that girl. apparently he was holding them because they have his scent."... yet again I was screwed. I can't believe it. (if you're wondering why i lied it was because when i said he looked familiar he knew I knew Inuyasha and that got him upset so i didn't want to Piss him off) Sesshomaru kept walking."wait for me ma Lord" Rin yelled. I decided To follow him only far behind because i piss people of quick apparently....

"TAGUMON" Kagome,Inuyasha, and Shippo yelled. "oh there's everyone hi guys!" I yelled excited. "Inuyasha, Sesshomaru went that way ->! I said."YOU KNOW SESSHOMARU!!!" Inuyasha replied suprised. "YAH HE HELPED ME ESCAPE!!!" I said. everyone decided to go back to camp. 

Chapter End Notes:

 

"What about Sesshomaru?" i questioned. "Because Sesshomaru was Nice for once Inuyasha wont fight him..." Kagome said in a happy voice.

        They then argued so me and Shippo couldnot sleep until i used my flute to make them sleep with powder snow Hitaru. Shippo thanked me and went to bed everyone looked calm when they were sleeping so i took night shift!