- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
oh no Inuyasha, Kagome everyones down from that purple stuff ill be carefull guys MY TIME TO SHINE!!!!hmmm.... time to see some ninja skills NARAKU PREPARE YOURSELF HAAAA!!!!!!!!

part 17 TAGUMON'S TRUE POWER the lightning fist (Chidori) 

 were i start talking put sangos theme on its on youtube... 

 

  "hmmm..... run while you can kid or you will Die, HA,HA,HA!!!!"Naraku stopped....."hmmm.....a futile effort!!!"Naraku said  I got hit with that wierd purple stuff and retardedly inhaled it...... Hmm. how wastefull with youre life he said...he was stabbed with something and turned around.... " I ..... refuse.... to let theme down.......hm....... if they die ill connect our hearts and suicide with a sacred technique so you can die but ill also bring them back in doing this THE ULTIMATE REANIMATION" i yelled  "(huh............. my, arm is glowing blue fells like voltage okay i understand Yoshiko-chan)" i thought. Okay prepare yourself Naraku because i will defeat you.... here... and ....(take a breath)...NOW!!!!! LIGHTNING FIST YOSHIKO HELP ME!!!!!!" i yelled to the sky.....  "what is that aura coming from his palm" Naraku thought. it hit him and he poofed into smoke.... that was the end of that battle..............
Chapter End Notes:

Wow i talk way to much so much dialouge just like the real anime...... jeez and i did one stinking move to beat him YAY exp. gained 1011 

Tagumon level up lol