- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

      I will listen to a story that takes place 50 years ago it was about Kikyo  gaurding the "you know what    (cough cough "sacred jewel"cough cough)

                       Chapter 8 Kikyo and the jewel                               

 

          

        "Kikyo" Inuyasha said. kagome started to look angry like she was gonna say sit again... I decided to go by myself and look for Kikyo alone (just to be praised) I walked into the dark hazy woods with bugs everywhere turning onto a different path every turn danger all around I heared a huge wasp and I screamed and ran till i ripped down a hill into the river btw this wasp bigger than a 40 year old tree my leg was bleeding and my arms wer numb plus to make matters worse my hand made oulfit was torn and caught on a tree i i moved the tiniest movement it would snap and drag my over a waterfall that I saw downstream the wasp got closer and closer and closer....

     *foop*  a sacred arrow shot it out of the sky it evaporated... "hey Kagome over here" i said.... the woman came over but it wasn't Kagome it was a red and white woman about the age of 30 or 20.... "here take my hand" she said. I obviously took her hand and i realized THAT'S KIKYO!!!

we went to her camp "What are you doing in this forest it's midnight" Kikyo said I told her everything from when I first got here and ending when i got tho this part. "you know Inuyasha...." she stopped a moment "let me tell you of the sacred jewel..."

It was a rather long story Kikyo guided me back out of the forest and left eveyone asked where I was. I Proudly said "Talking to Kikyo" instead of Praise I got an aggrivated Kagome and a whop on the head from Inuyasha....

later that night

    "Hey Kagome Inuyasha do you know of the sacred jewel?" 

Chapter End Notes:

hahaha like the ending to my chapter I ask a ? hahaha you obvously know the answer im gonna get right  Kagome: yah.... Inuyasha:....... go to sleep WHOP... i get hit on da head