- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters. I do own this plotline.

The little temptress was at it again. She was invading his thoughts, taunting him with the promise of her sweet kisses. She called to him like a beacon in the night. He growled in slight annoyance. "What is it about this Onna? Why must she always invade my thoughts?"

He looked down at her slumbering in his arms and thoughts of her rosy petal lips taunting and teasing his mind. They had been dating for three months now and had yet to kiss. She was innocent and pure and he fought against his baser needs everyday not wanting to scare her in anyway.

Holding her hand was enough in the beginning, but now he was constantly fighting the urge to claim her lips. She was so sweet, so pure, and that was pure temptation to a demon like him. Her big heart and generous soul were refreshing to a demon like him who had spent his life alone.

He thanked the fates everyday for sending her to him and he knew that she loved him. It was enough to keep him content with the pace she had set for them.

While he was lost in his thoughts she woke up and looked at him, taking in his handsome face lost deep in thought. For the last few days she had been thinking about kissing him but was to shy.

She had to fight the urge to feather kisses up and down his throat and find his oh so disturbing mouth...she blushed slightly startled at the direction of her thoughts.

He looked down and saw the blush. "Hn, what's she blushing for?"

His eyes traveled her face and landed on her perfectly kissable satin lips. Over come by a powerful urge he leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against hers.

She gave a surprised gasp and he took advantage slipping his tongue into her hot little mouth and began languidly exploring every crevice loving the sweet innocent taste.

She tentatively at first brushed her tongue against his. Quickly catching on she kissed him back.

When he pulled away both their breaths were hitched and he laid his for head against hers.

Breaths still mingling she breathed, "Wow."

He smirked feeling pleased and captured her lips again. She kissed him back as fervently as he kissed her.

It was the first of many kisses to come.