- Text Size +

This one is for ilovebutch19- it is Bankotsu and her OC Amadala.

Disclaimer: I own the plotline! Everything else belongs to it's respective creators:D

Amadala sighed.

She had been unable to fall asleep as she had to much weighing on her mind, so instead she decided to go for a walk.

Carefully so as not to disturb the others sleeping around her she slipped off the futon and collecting her huge stick midnight, she slipped out the door without making a sound.

Closing the door she breathed deeply sucking in the cool night air as she started walking down the path.

Her mind turning over what to do, she kept her feet moving toward the hill where flowers abound.

"What am I gonna do now? If only I knew how Bankotsu truly felt about me..." she mentally contemplated.

Sighing she mumbled a tad irritable, "Why does he have to be so stubborn?" gazing at the stars as if expecting them to answer.

"I know without a doubt that I have fallen in love with Bankotsu...How am I gonna tell Tyler?, I don't want to hurt him, but he just isn't the one that I want..." she finally admitted to herself.

"Bankotsu is..." she admitted out loud.

Unknown to her Bankotsu had gone for a walk earlier that night as well and was within hearing distance.

His deep barritone rumbled curiosly, "I am what?" as he stepped up behind her.

Amamadal drew in a deep breath and her eyes shot wide open in shock as the voice and words registered.

She flew around to face him gasping, "Ban...Bankotsu...what are you doing here?"

Bankotsu stared curiously at her and raised a brow repeating, "What about me?"

Amadala felt her face heat with a blush as she thought, "He heard that!"

Bankotsu thought amused, "She sure is cute when she is blushing."

His eyes took in the way the moonlight seemed to dance in her red hair, shimmering across every strand.

He thought amazed, "Never have I seen such vibrantly colored hair in my life." While Bankotsu was lost in his thoughts fully taking in her features, Amadala was lost in her own thoughts.

"I can't believe her heard me...What do I do now?" Knowing that it was now or never she drew in a deep nervous breath, and deciding to go for it she stared into his eyes waiting until they focused on her own brown eyes.

Bankotsu smiled fondly as his hand of it's own accord reached out tucking a stray lock that had fallen into her face behind her ear.

Amadala slightly shivered in pleasure and blushed a little saying, "Bankotsu..."

Smiling at the effect his touch had on her he asked, "Something on your mind?"

Amadala gathering her last ounce of courage said, "I love you Bankotsu." and waited with baited breath for his reaction.

Bankotsu's sapphire eyes widened and his breath hitched. "She loves me? Can it really be true or is this another of my countless dreams?" he asked himself nervously.

Seeing the almost eager look in her eyes begging him to say something anything, he smirked and captured her lips in a promising kiss.

Amadala a little shocked at the feel of his tongue running over her lips, opened to him eagerly drinking in his drugging kiss, and retuning it with her own passionate kiss.

Bankotsu's hands cupped her hips urging her body closer to his as he slanted his mouth deepening the kiss.

Moaning Amadala followed his urgings wanting also to deepen the kiss.

By the time Bankotsu broke the kiss Amadala was flushed and both were breathless.

Bankotsu gently laid his for head against hers as they slowly lessened their rapid breathing to a more normal pace.

Before she could say anything he pulled back looking deep into hers eyes and said, "I love you too Amadala."

She grinned hugging his neck. He smirked suggesting, "Lets go back before it gets cold."

She smiled. He raised Banryu to his shoulder, then snagged her waist with his free arm, and she leaned into him as they walked back down the path together knowing that finally they would be together.