- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, only the plot.

Kagome was wearing a form fitting, red mini dress with white fluff around the bottom of the skirt, and with long red sleeves. On the back of the dress, right above her hip line, lay a bundle of mistletoe. The bottom of the skirt ended just under her shapely backside. Bright red two inch heels adorned her stockinged feet. Her black silk tresses, had been left down, with only a red comb teethed band, stretching across the head above her ears, and one single clump of mistletoe adorning her hair.

Bankotsu wore a deep blue muscle shirt, that clung tightly accentuating his muscle toned upper body, and allowed his bulging biceps to be shown off every time he moved his arms the slightest bit. Around each of his impressive biceps, there was a green ribbon tied with a tiny bit of mistletoe in place of the bow. Upon his long black hair was up in its usual thick braid that flowed down over his back. At the bottom of the braid, was tied a single clump of mistletoe. He work black cotton pants, to complete his outfit.

They had been dating since the beginning of high school. He was now twenty-two and she twenty. They had attended the party thrown by her best friend. Bankotsu had been off trying to secure a new contract to get the last bit of the needed capitol, so that he could open up his own gym. She'd missed him terribly and wasn't expecting him to show until after Christmas. Kagome spotted Bankotsu, and her brown eyes lit up with unmeasured happiness. Bankotsu, upon spotting his raven haired temptress, immediately made his way over to her, relishing the shock in her eyes.

His powerful stride had the people around him parting like the sea, as he made his way over to her. She too began to make her way over to him, slowly, purposefully swaying her hips; causing his eyes to drink in her every move. Cerulean eyes traveled the length of her thick muscular thighs, before moving back up her lithe body to the porcelain face, he'd long ago fallen in love with.

Her warm whiskey gaze drank in his muscular frame, not even close to being hidden by the muscle shirt. Licking her lips nervously, her gaze locked with his as they both too the final step bringing them together. His hand went to grip the back of her hair, as he tilted her head back, lowering his own to capture her lips in a heated kiss. She moaned and began to kiss him back, just as fiercely. It had been 6 long months since they had last seen or held each other, and both poured every ounce of their pent up longing and passion into the kiss. Their tongues danced frantically, as he slanted his mouth deepening the kiss.

His strong hand slipped from her hair to cup her buttocks before moving back to her hip, molding their lower bodies together, causing them both to moan into each other's mouths. She pressed her body against his after wrapping her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss herself. His other arm wrapped around her waist holding tightly, as he leaned back slightly, to pull her off of her feet. Her generous chest, pressed into his harder one, making him smirk as he pulled back from the kiss to stare her in the eyes and whisper huskily, "Merry Christmas Kags." adding, "Damn how I've missed you!"

Kagome smiled replying, "Merry Christmas Ban." adding, "I've missed you terribly. I'm so glad you made it home for Christmas."

Laughing he informed her, "The flight would have taken too long. I drove all night, just so I could surprise you." Kagome smiled and nuzzled her head onto his chest. They stood there just holding each other for several long minutes, before mingling with the rest of the guests.

A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!:D