- Text Size +

1000 years has past sent that day and thier had been 9 reincarnation of time demon  was made each one look almost likethe first one. "tara why do we have to look for Naraku" a little boy said with a hayoo named tara as they walk thought a clearing"adan you know that as a time demon i have to keep time in its place" tara said as look at him. tara look to her right she thought that shesaw someone following them "adan go hide please" tara said looking at the adan "what is it sister" adan ask

 

tara look at him and said "its him naraku" with that he turn and hide beine a tree not far from tara. tara turn and look look at the woods on her right "ok naraku you can get out now" tara as she toke out her sword. so you did se me tara""how can i not see you naraku you anit hard to see"tara said as she tryed to find where he was hinding " come out and fight me naraku "i dont think i should you want to kill me tara when you created me" tara was mad now but she didnt want him to see that.

"that might be true but i will kill you, now come out" tara said so loud that adan could heir her."fine i will come out" naraku said as he come out full speed and cut tara on the leg she fell to the ground holding herleg as she went down. she look at her leg it wasnt that bad she got back up and she sawthe real naraku she smiled and said "so its realy you this time" she said smileing and then she ran and both swords hit. it look like they where dancing al of siudden naraku deappear "where did you go naraku" tara said madder then hell. "hahahaha cant fight what you cant find right tara" tara leasen close to where his vocies is but no luck all of a sundden naraku came out of no where and cut taras right shoulder tara fall to the floor.

     

“hey can you herry up kagome" a hanyoo said a girl come out of the well with a yollow looking bag "ok ok im coming" kagome said as she got out of the well the hanyoo stop walking and kagome ran right in to him "hey...uhm what is it inuyasha?" kagome ask inuyasha turn and look at her and said "naraku"then he ran off kagome went back got and got the others. "which way did he go kagome" miroku said "he went to the valley i think" kagome said as she ran.

 

they  fanlley made it thier to see that thier was a hayoo laying on the floor holding her shoulder. "tara are you ok" a little boy came out of the woods "no adan dont come out" tara turn and saw naraku caming at adan. "no adan" tara said trying to get to her feet WIND SCAR tara saw a hayoo man standing in front of adan. no it cant be tara thought to her self or is it him the great dog demon no he died two hounder years a go she thought to her self. "hahahah so you came inuyasha" naraku said laughing tara turn to look at him and said "inuyasha".

 "hey kid are you ok"inuyasha ask adan said "yes but my sister is hurt" inuyasha look at her then look at naraku and said "why dont you fight me naraku" naraku draw his sword went at him. tara eyes went black the last thing she heird was naraku saiding "ask her why she after me inuyasha"