- Text Size +

 

 

Disclaimer: Sadly I do not own Inuyasha or any one from the show Inuyasha.  If I did I would lock Sesshomaru in my closet and molest him on a daily basis. P.S.: Kikyo lovers prepare for a Kikyo bashing. XD

 

Sesshomaru: you would do no such thing to this sexy Sesshomaru.

 

Me: oh really? You think I wouldn’t?

 

Kagome: Hey! I thought I was gonna be with Fluffy?!

 

Me: You are! Shit! Don’t get your granny panties in a twist!

 

Kagome: I DO NOT WEAR GRANNY PANTIES!!

 

Me: *raises an eyebrow* well I’m gonna write that you do.  Do you really think that Sesshy likes granny panties?

 

Sesshomaru: Woman! *glares* Keep this Sesshomaru out of this pointless dispute!

 

Kagome: b-but Fluffy you are a part of it. SHE *points at me* brought you into it.

 

Me: *rolls eyes at Kagome* your whining is really getting annoying.  I should make you be with Naraku instead of the sex god Sesshy. *smirks evilly and starts plotting in my head, laughing maniacally*

 

Kagome: *looks terrified*

 

Sesshomaru: apparently Rayne has gone a lil insane. Just read the story already *glares* NOW!!!

 

~~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

           

            Kagome stumbled to Goshinboku, tears streaming down her face. She couldn’t believe it, he had done it again…How many times was he gonna break her heart? She knew she should’ve seen this coming, it’s only happened about 50 times, but each time felt like the first.  She just couldn’t believe what was happening…this was the absolute first time she had ever been truly disgusted with someone.  How could Inuyasha seriously just fuck that damn clay pot?!?!?  She wasn’t even alive…not really anyway…guess he’s into necrophilia.

(A/N: sorry I just had to put that in there…XD I couldn’t resist!!!)

            “I must be so stupid to think time and time again that he loved me…I don’t even think he’s capable of loving. Suddenly Sesshomaru doesn’t seem like the heartless one.” She chuckled humorlessly to herself. “Why couldn’t I fall for Sesshomaru? He is way hotter than Inuyasha…albeit he is a lil blood crazy; he is still damn fine for an old Taiyoukai.”  Kagome sighed and wipe the still damp tears from her face and folded her knees to her chest and proceeded to daydream about some of the happier times she spent with Inutrasha. (A/N: hahahaha so meant to do that btw…)  Kagome was so oblivious to her surroundings; she didn’t even notice a jewel shard coming quickly towards her.

 

~~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Sesshomaru had been intent on addressing Inuyasha about some rumors that he had heard throughout his lands, but when he caught scent of the female miko that travelled with him, he froze.  Sesshomaru couldn’t understand it, but being in her presence disturbed him.  He felt differently than he had before and he couldn’t figure out why; which proceeded to infuriate him.

            “Damn, it’s the half-breed’s wench. Why can’t that idiot at least keep her under control?  (A/N: oh yea Sesshomaru you wish you could control her and make her do whatever you want.

Sess: why this Sesshomaru has no idea what your talking about…*is holding a leather collar attached to a leash*

Me: really? *raises eyebrow* no idea huh? Then what is this? *steals the leash and collar*

Sess: *looks cool and composed* none of your business wench!

Me: b-but Sesshy~ *starts to cry* I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!!

Sess: *unsure of what to do, and ends up edging away slowing as I cry* well…just continue reading the stor-! *is suddenly tackled and disappears from view*)

Hn…” Sesshomaru follows Kagome’s scent to Goshinboku, and hears Kagome talking about him.

            “Why couldn’t I fall for Sesshomaru? He is way hotter than Inuyasha…albeit his is a lil blood crazy; he is still damn fine for an old Taiyoukai.”

Sesshomaru was shocked to say the least; he knew that women lusted after him; that wasn’t what surprised him. What surprised him was that the miko who was extremely inexperienced in the sacred arts actually knew what a Taiyoukai was. (A/N: of course that’s what he notices…the damn dog doesn’t seem to understand emotions…he will be taught! *laughs evilly*)

“It appears that the little Miko isn’t as out of touch as this Sesshomaru first thought. She could be of use to me; Rin does need to be taught womanlyIf I can get the miko to agree to help Rin, I can figure out why her presence infuriates me, and if I can’t figure it out I can always kill her. Yea that’s a good plan.’  Sesshomaru nodded to himself, proud of his smart thinking. He was about to approach her when he sensed the presence of a demon quickly going towards the young miko. Of course at this point Kagome was still in a daze and completely oblivious to her surroundings. things.” He cringed inwardly as he spoke this. Sesshomaru didn’t want to admit that his ward was getting older. He also didn’t want to admit that he needed the miko. ‘

 

~~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The demon was moving so fast it was just a blur, and knocked Kagome away from the god tree; effectively knocking the wind out of her. Sesshomaru was still hiding in the darkness the trees provided watching everything unfold with little interest, until he heard a very authentic sounding growl coming from the little miko as she rose to her feet.

 “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! ALL I WANTED WAS SOME TIME TO MYSELF, IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?!?!” Kagome screeched at the demon, which from the markings she realized was a lizard demon. “OH AND YOU HAVE A JEWEL SHARD?!?!?! REALLY?!?!”  Kagome sighed and glared at the lizard willing its death with her gaze, reached down into her boot pulling out a dagger. She sent some of her purifying energy into the small blade and sent it flying speedily towards the demon.  The blade embedded itself directly into the forehead of the demon where the jewel shard was located, killing it as soon as the blade struck. Kagome sighed heavily as she approached the carcass of the lizard and cut out the jewel shard, quickly purifying it.

Sesshomaru watched the scene with avid interest.  He certainly wasn’t expecting the young miko to quickly and effectively take out the demon. He still thought her to be the bumbling loud mouthed girl that was annoyingly sticking close to the half-breed and irritated him; but as he took a closer look at her he noticed so differences in her appearance and how she carried her self. Gone was that indecent outfit that she constantly wore, that was replaced with some tight fitting clothes that he did not know the name of. Her top part was garbed in a light blue formfitting cloth that showed how much she had developed which Sesshomaru noticed with disgust. Her legs we covered in a black material that Sesshomaru had never seen before, and on her feet were thick heavy boots. He also noticed that her hair was longer, dark, shiny and had a bluish tint to it. Her eyes were a bright cerulean but which was odd considering almost human he had seen had very dark brown eyes, like Rin did. Her lips were full, plump, and luscious.  To him she actually looked decent. She had a strength about her, her aura exuded confidence and calm.

 ‘Kami, I must be losing my mind’ He thought to himself.

‘Oh how the mighty Lord Sesshomaru had fallen!’

‘What do you think you are talking about? I have not fallen anywhere.’

‘Taking notice in a Miko? Tsk tsk tsk I am thoroughly disappointed. What would your father say?’

‘Do not speak of him! He is the one that bedded with a human wench! That is how Inuyasha came to be!’ Sesshomaru flinched inwardly at the thought of bedding a human, and shuddered noticeably.

‘As you wish Lord Sesshomaru’ Silence.

Sesshomaru sighed and went back to inspecting the unsuspecting miko, or so he thought. When he had finally focused his attention back to the clearing, he noticed Kagome staring at him, still holding the dagger in her limp hand. He narrowed his eyes at her.

 

“What do you want Lord Sesshomaru?” She asked simply

 

 

 

 

A/N: That’s it for this chapter. See that little box at the bottom? Click and review please? They make me happier than cookies do…now I want a cookie. Love y’all. I will update soon!  <3 Rayne!