- Text Size +

Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha! It's not fair!

Me: *is comforting a freaked out Sesshomaru* It's ok Fluffy, she's not going to hurt you.

Sesshomaru: *acting kinda paranoid* She's here I know she's here…

Dawnelina: *pops out of nowhere* hi everybody!

Cast minus Sesshomaru: Hi Dawnelina.

Sesshomaru: *cuddles closer to Rayne* I hate that woman…

Me: It's ok Sesshy. I'm here *smiles to herself*

Dawnelina: I have a story to tell y'all.

Cast: Okay let's hear it!

Dawnelina: well when I was six boys always teased me and one day some older boys were chasing me and I was afraid so I hid in an alley behind a bush crying all night. Really I did stay there all night and I was lost. In the morning a mysterious boy walked up in front of me and ran away. I couldn't help myself. I had to follow him. I kept on falling over and thought I had lost him but all he did was stay where he was and wait for me. I kept on shouting "no! Please don't go! I need help! Please!"And he was wearing a black cap. II was very tired after running but then he put his cap on my head and I realized that he led me home. I was going to thank him but he wasn't there .The only proof of he was real was his black cap he gave me. That boy was very mysterious.

Cast: O.O Interesting…

Me: Anyway, please continue reading the story.


Sesshomaru sat at his desk watching Kagome have a stare down with Rayna. To be honest he found it to be very amusing. He felt someone tugging on his sleeve and looked down. Rin and Shippo looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"Sesshomaru-sama, why is mama mad?" Shippo kept looking at Kagome and Rayne wondering if a fight was gonna take place.

"This human whore is mad because she doesn't compare to me." Rayna looked smugly at Kagome who was growling so realistically that the Northern Lord was questioning if she really was a human.

"I am not a whore, you skank! Now stop using words like that around the children." Kagome was so tempted to rip Rayna's hair out, but she knew it would look bad for Sesshomaru.

"You're just pissed off that Sesshomaru-sama chose me as his intended instead of you, because obviously he can see that you're extremely desperate and you reek. Speaking of which, what the hell did you spray yourself with? A skunk?" Kagome wrinkled her nose in distaste, she then turned to Sesshomaru. "Right Sesshomaru-sama?"

Sesshomaru's lips quirked slightly as he raised an eyebrow. "Koi, this Sesshomaru doesn't think you should rile up our guests." He smirked at her and began to skim a document.

"That's right you slut! Listen to Sesshomaru-sama! You probably only got his attention by spreading your legs for him." She was yelling by now and directly in Kagome's face.

"Lady Rayna! You will not disrespect this Sesshomaru or his intended! Now leave my castle with your father before I start a war with the Northern Lands and Lord Asano you know you can not defeat me. Now LEAVE!" Sesshomaru was standing now, eyes red and his stripes jagged.

Kagome had to contain her laughter as Rayna huffed indignantly and stormed out of the study. Kagome turned to the Northern Lord. "Lord Asano, I apologize for my rudeness towards Lady Rayna. It wasn't my intention." She bowed low, ignoring Sesshomaru's growl of displeasure.

Asano glared at her and walked out of the study.

"Well that was rude! He could have at least said goodbye." Kagome turned to Sesshomaru who was now shaking with anger. "Sesshomaru?" She ran over to him and gently touched his shoulder. "Sesshomaru-sama, you need to calm down." Kagome saw that her words were not having any effect and turned towards Rin who was edging away from Sesshomaru slightly; she then got an idea. "Sesshomaru calm down right now! You are frightening Rin!" That got the Daiyoukai's attention.

Sesshomaru looked down at Rin to see tears start to form in her eyes. He tried to calm down but his beast was demanding blood.

'Must kill that whore! She insults mate, make mate mad!'

'Knock it off! The miko is not my mate, and thankfully neither is Rayna! To be perfectly honest she scares me a little.'

'She is a slut.'

'This Sesshomaru agrees now calm down and stop scaring Rin.'

'Fine…'

Sesshomaru closed his eyes and when he opened them again, they were their normal golden color. He heard Kagome sigh and he turned his attention to her. "Miko, this Sesshomaru thanks you for going along with his lie."

"Kagome"

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Kagome, since we are soon to be mates" Kagome grinned mischievously. "I figure you should at least call me by my name."

Sesshomaru growled at her which made her smirked.

"Kids why don't you go to the gardens and play? Take Jaken with you though."

"OKAY! JAKEN!" The children ran out looking for the poor toad.

Kagome faced Sesshomaru and bowed slightly. "I'm happy to help Sesshomaru, no thanks are needed. Now if you will excuse me." Kagome turned and was about to walk out when Kouga burst through the study door; destroying it.

"KAGOME!"

Kagome growled as a piece of wood hit her in the head. "KOUGA!" Said wolf prince froze when she yelled and he saw a cut on her forehead.

"Kagome, you're bleeding!" He quickly moved forward and was about to touch her when he shrunk back suddenly.

Sesshomaru smelled her blood in the air and moved forward and saw a trail of blood running down her forehead. "Miko you are bleeding."

Kagome turned to Sesshomaru with her brow furrowed. "What are you talking about? I am not bleeding."

Kouga watched Kagome carefully afraid she would yell at him again. "You're forehead is bleeding Kagome."

She reached up and felt her forehead; it was wet. She looked at her fingers and saw they were covered in blood. "Oh that's just great! This is just what I needed, thanks a lot Kouga." Kagome growled out sarcastically and proceeded to grumble to herself.

Kouga whimpered softly. "I'm sorry Kagome…here let me clean it." He reached for her but stopped when he heard a growl, and it wasn't coming from Sesshomaru.

"Don't you dare touch me…now go to that corner and think about what you've done!" She pointed to the farthest corner in the room.

Kouga looked at her like she was crazy. "You want me to what?" He glanced at Sesshomaru to see that he looked surprised as well.

"You heard me go stand in that corner. RIGHT NOW!" She glared at him, and when he didn't move she took matters into her own hands and grabbed his ponytail; dragging him to the corner. She turned his body so that he was facing the wall. "You will stay here until I say you can come out!"

Kouga whimpered, "But Kagome…"

"Don't you even think about it." She gave his hair one final tug and released him. She turned and walked back to Sesshomaru smiling sweetly. "Is there anything else you need from me Sesshomaru-sama?"

"Yes miko, this Sesshomaru still requires your assistance." Sesshomaru smirked at Kagome before going to sit at his desk.

Kagome began to get nervous. 'What the hell does he need my assistance with?'


Ok that's it for this chapter! To find out what happens next, review and give me cookies. Rayne~