- Text Size +

Disclaimer: Don't own anyone from Inuyasha!

Me: So finally on chapter 12! yay!

Sesshomaru: You could be farther if you weren't so lazy...

Silence.

Me: *turns slowly to Fluffy* What? What did you say?

Sesshomaru: You heard this Sessshomaru.

Cast: *backs away fearfully*

Me: *is red from anger*

Kagome: um…okay…let's continue on with the story.

*crashes and screams can be heard in the background*

Cast: O.O


"Kagome!"

Kagome heard her name and groaned before looking at Kouga who was now standing and growling. "Shit! This is just what I need right now!" She jumped to her feet and grabbed Kouga's arm. "Kouga calm down. It's just Inuyasha; How about this? When he gets back here you can kick his ass. Is that okay?" She felt his tense muscles relax slightly but not all the way.

Kouga nodded at her as Inuyasha ran up to them, with Kikyo on his back and Sango and Miroku following them.

When Kagome saw Kikyo she glared at her and Inuyasha but stayed silent until they were all gathered around her. "What are you doing here Inuyasha?" She glared harder at him as her blue eyes turning icy.

Inuyasha gulped when she glared at him but fought the urge to run away. "Keh! Wench hurry and get your stuff so that we can go! We're leaving!" When she made no move towards him around anything he glared at her. "Hurry up Wench!"

Kagome rolled her eyes and clung to Koga's arm something that wasn't missed by Inuyasha. "I'm not going anywhere with you Inuyasha." She smirked when his jaw dropped and she stayed smirking until a certain clay pot decided to open her mouth.

"Don't speak to my mate that way!" As soon as those words left her mouth, a cold wind blew causing everyone to shiver.

"Your mate?" Kagome looked at Inuyasha with disappointment, before shaking her head and walking right past him with Kouga since she was still attached to his arm. She walked up to Sango and Miroku and smiled at their intertwined hands. "Let's go somewhere and talk alone." She started walking back towards the fortress with Kouga, Sango and Miroku glaring at Inuyasha as they passed.

Inuyasha's ears flattened to his skull when he heard the disappointment in her voice. "Keh! Wench why are you so upset? I was going to make you my concubine!"

Silence.

Everyone turned to stare at Inuyasha in shock at what he had just uttered.

They then turned to look at Kagome who was white with rage, purifying energy flaring around her wildly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"


Sesshomaru growled and made his way out to the gardens where he smelled his vile half- brother and his pack along with the miko and the wolf prince. 'That miko will be the end of this Sesshomaru. I have not had this much trouble since father left us for that human.'

'Mate does not cause us trouble. We love mate.'

Sesshomaru didn't even bother to respond to his beast, it seemed futile to argue with it. He could only hope that his beast would forget eventually. He sped through the halls and made it outside just in time to hear Kagome say.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

He winced inwardly at the volume of her voice. 'The hanyou must have done something disgraceful once again.'

'You're surprised? He is always doing something stupid.'

'This Sesshomaru already knows this. Now be quiet so I can deal with this.'

He approached the group that was staring fearfully at Kagome as though she was about to explode. Kagome was glaring at Inuyasha and her purifying energy flaring wildly around her and Inuyasha was staring stubbornly at her. The dead miko was looking on with smug indifference. The rest of the group was looking on fearfully. "Half-breed why are on in this Sesshomaru's palace?" Said hanyou growled at his brother.

"I'm taking my Kagome back."

"I'M NOT YOURS! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT?"

"I don't care how many times you say it wench; you're mine and you're coming with us, whether you like it or not. Now let's go." He grabbed Kagome by the arm and proceeded to drag her towards the gates where Sesshomaru's guard were starting to gather.

Sesshomaru growled and was about to decapitate Inuyasha but was stopped by the young priestess.

"SIT BOY!"

Insert some very colorful language from a subdued hanyou.

Kikyo chose that moment to step towards Kagome glaring at her furiously. "How dare you do that to my mate!" She collected some purifying energy in her palm and shot it towards Kagome who smirked and caught it before adding more of her own energy to it a throwing it back towards the dead miko. Kikyo wasn't able to catch it and it hit her in the shoulder causing her to scream and fall to the ground.

Kagome glared at Kikyo who was cringing in pain. "You won't be able to beat me you clay bitch. You think I'm a copy of the original you, well you're wrong. You're only here because of a crazy witch made you out of clay and graveyard soil and bones. So you are actually the copy; you third rate miko." Kagome turned and walked back towards her friends and past Sesshomaru towards the castle.

Sesshomaru was in shock that Kagome had attacked the dead miko but he was also impressed at her power and how little effort she had exerted. He watched Kagome and her friends head towards the castle before he turned his attention back to his disgusting half brother and his dead miko who were staring after Kagome with hate and anger.

"You would do best to leave this Sesshomaru's land this instant." He glared at the two before turning and heading back inside.


Kagome led her friends through the halls and into her room; she gestured to her bed and waited to everyone to sit down before she joined them. She sighed and looked over at Sango and Miroku who were still holding hands. "So what's up with you guys?" When both people blushed she laughed and leaned against Kouga. "You finally confessed didn't you Sango?"

Sango blushed more furiously and avoided looking at anyone. She minutely nodded her head and stumbled for the right words to say. "Y-yea I did…so Kagome how are things here with Sesshomaru?"

Kagome froze and looked down dejectedly as Kouga wrapped his arms around her. "I'm going to mate Sesshomaru-sama."

Sango and Miroku were stunned into silence for a second before they both whispered. "Excuse me? What do you mean that you are mating Sesshomaru?"

Kouga growled and tightened his grip on Kagome. "That damn Lord is using Kagome to avoid being mated to a crazy Inu demoness." Kouga snarled and let go of Kagome to get up and start pacing. "Damn dogs!" He punched the wall leaving a hole.

Kagome sighed and walked over to Kouga. "He needed my assistance and I gladly gave it Kouga. This isn't Lord Sesshomaru's fault, I am more than happy to help him avoid mating Rayna."

"But Kagome you told me that you had feelings for Sesshomaru. If Sesshomaru only sees this union as a responsibility on your part how do you expect him to return your feelings that you refuse to share with him?" Kouga was snarling now, not even noticing that Kagome was about to cry.

Sango got up and walked over to Kagome and wrapping her arms around the younger girl. "You care for Sesshomaru Kagome? You just went through something like this with Inuyasha. You need to be careful."

Kagome sighed and walked out of Sango's embrace; heading for the door and out into the hallway going to look for Rin and Shippo.


Sesshomaru sat in his study, contemplating his situation with the miko. He knew he need to clear up a few finer details with her but he also didn't want to approach her when she was extremely upset. He already knew what she was capable of when she was angry and he didn't want her accidently purifying his servants. He smelled Kagome approaching the study and he quickly went to the door and opened it slightly. Seeing her only a few feet away he waited until she was right by the door before quickly reaching out and grabbing her; pulling her into the study.

"SESSHOMARU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"


That's it for this chapter. be sure to review. love y'all Rayne~