- Text Size +

Disclaimer:  I just want say sorry that it took me so long to update, I’ve been kinda busy with school and volunteer work. So now I say I don’t own Inuyasha & Co. they belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I only get to borrow them occasionally.

Sesshomaru: You will never own this Sesshomaru

Me:  I may not own you but I have temporary ownership of you for a year until I renew it again.

Sesshomaru: *growl* No one owns this Sesshomaru.

Me: Whatever stops the tears at night.

Cast: *Tries not to laugh at the couple*

Inuyasha: Keh! Wench no one owns me!

Me: *looks at Inuyasha* Rumiko does. *walks over and lifts Inuyasha’s right foot* See?

(It says: Rumiko’s Puppy. Property of Rumiko. Do not touch except for Rumiko.)

Inuyasha: What the hell?!?!?

Me: *laughs* I told you so!

Cast: *rolling on the ground laughing*

Sesshomaru: *rolls eyes and turns to audience* Continue reading.


 

Kagome awoke to growling in her ear.  She opened her eyes and she noticed she was face to chest with Sesshomaru’s naked torso.  Kagome blushed and looked up at his face; he was still sleeping but his markings were jagged and he was growling and snarling.  Kagome winced when Sesshomaru’s claws dug into her skin as she tried to sit up. “Sesshomaru-sama? You need to wake up!”  The only response she received was a growl and a snarl.  “Sesshomaru you’re hurting me!” When Kagome saw that he still wasn’t waking up, she moved up and hummed soothingly into his ear. She breathed a sigh of relief when she finally felt Sesshomaru relax a little as he pulled her closer to his chest; he brought his head down and nuzzled her neck.  Kagome blushed and tried to speak. “Sesshomaru please wake up.”  Kagome moved to sit up a little but once again found that she couldn’t as Sesshomaru still had a tight grip on her.  “Sesshomaru-sama you need to wake up.  If you wake up I will give you pocky.”  She suppressed a giggle as Sesshomaru’s eye finally snapped open and she pretended she didn’t notice and lowered her voice huskily. “And maybe I will share it will you.”  She blew softly in his ear and smirked when he shuddered slightly.

“Miko you should really think about what you tell this Sesshomaru.”  Sesshomaru rolled them over so that he was perched above her with his hair around her like a silver curtain.  He smirked down at her until he realized that she was smirking at him as well.  “Miko, why do you smirk at this Sesshomaru?”

Kagome giggled and looked up at him. “I just think it’s funny that you wouldn’t wake up to anything I said until I mentioned pocky and then you jump awake.”

Sesshomaru resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her. “This Sesshomaru has taken a liking to this ‘pocky’.”

“Then I guess I shouldn’t tell you that I don’t have anymore.”  She grinned sheepishly as Sesshomaru stared at her blankly.

“You will make more.”

Kagome laughed. “I didn’t make it Sesshomaru, I bought it.”

Sesshomaru glared. “Then we will go buy some in the village nearby.”

Kagome smirked. “Sorry, but I bought it in my time.” 

Silence.

“You will return to your home and procure some more pocky for this Sesshomaru.”  Sesshomaru stated with finality.

Kagome smirked. “And if I don’t?  Last time I checked you don’t own me so you don’t get to order me around.”  She stated nonchalantly as she played with his hair.

Sesshomaru glared at her and leaned down until their noses were touching.  “You will obey this Sesshomaru for he is your intended.”

Kagome smirked even more and leaned up and kissed him on the nose. “Calm down you overgrown puppy.  I will get you your pocky on one condition.”

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at her when she kissed his nose and the other one rose to join its fellow when she finished speaking. “What is your condition Ka-go-me?”

Kagome was about to speak until it registered in her mind that he was mocking her.  She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. “You know what just forget it…I’m not getting you pocky now.”

Sesshomaru looked down at her with disguised shock but on the inside he was panicking.  He really wanted pocky but he wasn’t going to apologize to Kagome in order to get it; which meant that he was stuck. 

Kagome continued to glare at the Taiyoukai above her. She was tired of him not giving her the respect that she deserves and mocking her.  She may be human but she knew that she wasn’t as useless and annoying as Sesshomaru believed she was.  “My condition was going to be that you have to accompany me to my time. But now I don’t want to go, now let me up!”  She tried to sit up but was thwarted by Sesshomaru who pressed his weight against her.

Sesshomaru growled at her and refused to let her up.  “We will travel to your time to retrieve the pocky.”  He rose and got off of the bed leaving Kagome staring at him as he walked to his wardrobe. He found what he wanted to wear and pulled it on before turning back to Kagome who was staring at him incredulously.  “We will leave immediately.”

Kagome didn’t even respond to him, she just stood up and walked to the door that connected their rooms and strode through it.  She projected a barrier as soon as the door closed and threw herself on her bed.


 

Kouga was headed towards Kagome’s room when he heard a loud banging. “What the hell was that?”  He quickly sped towards the noise and realized that it was coming from outside Kagome’s room. He rounded the corner of the hall and stopped in shock when he saw an enraged Sesshomaru pounding on what looked like a barrier around Kagome’s bedroom door. “Sesshomaru what’s going on?”  He resisted the urge to shirk away when Sesshomaru turned his red eyes towards him and snarled.

MATE ANGRY. MUST CALM MATE. WOLF STAY AWAY.

Kouga's jaw dropped and he slowly took two steps back. "KAGOME YOU NEED TO GET OUT HERE NOW!" Silence. "PLEASE?"

'growl'

"KAGOME!"


 

Kagome groaned and continued brushing her hair, trying to ignore the enraged Taiyoukai that was pounding on her door. Honestly just because she put a barrier around her room doesn't mean that she isn't ever going to come out. Sesshomaru was in her opinion overreacting. She stopped brushing her hair when she heard raised voices outside.

"MATE ANGRY. MUST CALM MATE. WOLF STAY AWAY."

"KAGOME YOU NEED TO GET OUT HERE NOW!"

She didn't respond. 'Kouga must be angry as well.'

"PLEASE?"

She heard a vicious growl and she paled immensely.

"KAGOME!"

She quickly ran to her door and lowered the barrier; before flinging open the door just in time to see a livid Sesshomaru lunge for a panicked Kouga. She couldn’t believe it. Sesshomaru was upset so he attacked the first person he saw. “Sesshomaru!”  She gulped when he turned his red gaze towards her, she wished that she had stayed silent but she couldn’t let Kouga get hurt because of her. “You leave him alone!”

Sesshomaru stared at his intended with blood red eyes as she defended the wolf prince. He growled at her and advanced towards the young priestess. “Mate angry with us?”

Kagome silently watched Sesshomaru as he stalked towards her. She shook her head and tried not to back away when Sesshomaru growled once more. “I’m not angry…I’m frustrated and a little disappointed in you Sesshomaru.”  She crossed her arms over her chest and turned her head to look at Kouga to see if he was alright. When she saw that Kouga had in fact passed out she shook her head. She shifted her attention back to Sesshomaru and noticed that he was inches from her; his beast slowly receding.  “Are you ready to go now?”  She tilted her head a little.

Sesshomaru just nodded before turning and walking down the hall.  He was about to turn and see if Kagome was following him when he heard someone running towards him.  He almost fell from the impact and turned his head and saw it was Kagome clinging to him.

Kagome clung to Sesshomaru, she knew he was confused but she didn’t care.  She just wanted a chance to touch his hair.

“Miko why are you clinging to this Sesshomaru?” He raised an eyebrow when she started to shake.  At first he thought she was scared of his beast and was about to place a hand on her head when he realized that she was trying not to laugh. “What is so amusing miko?”

Kagome giggled slightly and looked up at him.  “I’ve got your hair.”  She grinned and held up the lock of hair she was holding as proof.

Sesshomaru resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her silliness.  “This Sesshomaru can see that.  Why do you have this Sesshomaru’s hair?”

Kagome shrugged. “It’s pretty.”  She smiled and gently tugged on said hair. 

Sesshomaru quickly turned and wrapped his arms around Kagome’s waist and pulled her close. He smirked down at her surprised face and brushed some hair out of her face. “Do not use such words to describe this Sesshomaru.” 

Kagome smirked and played with the lock of hair in her hand.  “Aww Sesshomaru doesn’t want to be pretty?” She looked at him with mock sympathy.

Sesshomaru fought the urge to growl at the little priestess in his arms. “This Sesshomaru has no desire to be ‘pretty’.”  He glared at Kagome when she laughed at him.

Kagome tried to stop laughing because she knew it was upsetting Sesshomaru but she couldn’t bring herself to stop. When he glared at her and released his hold on her, she stopped and smiled at him. “I’m sorry Sesshomaru.  I don’t mean to laugh, I just find it amusing that you don’t want to be pretty when in fact your drop dead gorgeous.”  She grabbed hold of his sleeve and started to lead him out of the castle.

Sesshomaru stared at the woman that was dragging him.  ‘She thinks I’m gorgeous?’

‘You’re surprised? I told you she was attracted to us. But of course being the idiot that you are; you didn’t realize it.’

‘This Sesshomaru is not an idiot. Now leave me be.’

‘Fine, but don’t mess this up for us.’

Sesshomaru stopped walking and pulled Kagome against his chest once they had stepped out of the castle and were standing by the gate.   He formed his youkai cloud underneath them and began his ascent.  He resisted the urge to laugh when Kagome attached herself to him in an attempt to make sure she didn’t fall.

Kagome squeaked when Sesshomaru suddenly lifted them into the air.  She hated traveling this way, she always felt like she was going to fall through the cloud but she also knew that Sesshomaru wouldn’t let her fall. “Sesshomaru-sama?”

“Miko.”

“Umm…can you promise me something?” Sesshomaru didn’t respond but Kagome saw him shift his gaze to her, showing that he was listening.  “When we get to my time can you please promise not to kill anyone?”

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow and simply nodded down at her.

Kagome sighed in relief and clung to him tighter when she felt them start to descend.  When they landed in front of the well she grabbed hold of Sesshomaru’s hand; ignoring his raised brow and lead him to stand on the lip of the well.  “Are you ready?”  She looked up at his face.

Sesshomaru didn’t respond.  He simply pulled Kagome in his arms and jumped down into the well.


 

Alright that is it for this chapter!  Once again I must apologize for the extremely long wait.  I will be having trouble updating on fanfiction.net but you can still read my story on Inuyasha-fanfiction.com; same title and penname. So please review and I will try and make the next chapter longer.  Later~ Rayne!