- Text Size +

 

Disclaimer: As much as I wish I owned Sesshomaru and the others…I don’t. Sadly they belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I’m sorry to say that this chapter is gonna be a lil shorter than the last. But I will make it up to you guys, I promise.

Me: *giggles* I had a dream about you Fluffy!~

Sesshomaru: *growls* What did this Sesshomaru say about calling me that in public?!

Me: * looks sad* To not to…*starts to tear up* I’m sorry

Sesshomaru: *frowns a lil* Stop crying.

Me: I c-can’t *is full on crying now* I-I’m so-rry

Sesshomaru: *is really unsure of what to do and turns to the audience* You will read the now chapter now! *grimaces noticeably as I cry in the background*

~~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Previously:

Sesshomaru sighed and went back to inspecting the unsuspecting miko, or so he thought. When he had finally focused his attention back to the clearing, he noticed Kagome staring at him, still holding the dagger in her limp hand. He narrowed his eyes at her.

“What do you want Lord Sesshomaru?” She asked simply

~~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Kagome kept her gaze on Sesshomaru trying not to blush. She didn’t want it to be known that she had a crush on him, she knew what he would do if he knew.

            ‘Oh Kami he looks so good standing there. He looks like a god, with his golden eyes and silver hair; he is every woman’s dream.’ Kagome bit her lip trying to keep her cool, as she watched him narrow his eyes at her.

            “Miko. Why are you not with the half- breed?” Sesshomaru asked completely ignoring her question, he honestly want to know, he did not know why he wanted to know; he just did.  He watched her continue to bit her lip as if she was considering what she should say. His gaze shifted to her hand which was now clenched tightly around the dagger.  

Kagome followed his gaze to her hand and quickly sheathed the dagger back into her boot.   She quickly forced a small smile to grace her face.

“So what do you need Lord Sesshomaru?” She asked tilting her head to the side a little, trying to appear indifferent. “Coming to try and kill Inuyasha? Again?” She smirked as his eyes narrowed even more.  She moved to a nearby tree and proceeded to climb it waiting for his response, making it seem like she didn’t care when inside she was hoping he was there to see her.  Sesshomaru slowly walked into the clearing and up to the tree she occupied; looking up at her, he raised one delicate eyebrow and gracefully jumped up on to a branch opposite to her. He glared at her and scoffed.

“This Sesshomaru doe not need to explain himself you miko.” Sesshomaru ground out. Kagome could only smirk as she irritated him, she may like him but she also loved frustrating him.  Inside Sesshomaru he was mildly amused by the miko even though she loved to irritate him, on the outside he was as emotionless as ever. 

“Ooh struck a nerve have I? I’m soooooo sorry.” Kagome grinned and winked at him before flipping of the branch and picking up her forgotten bag as she looked up at him with a faint blush on her cheeks.  ‘Kami he looks so hot standing up there’ Kagome shook her head softly and smirked up at him. “Planning on staying up there forever Fluffy-sama?” She had to bite her lip to keep from laughing as Sesshomaru’s eyes narrowed until they were tiny slits on his face which made him look very comical.

“Girl,” Sesshomaru growled, his self control hanging on by a thread. “Do not use such a name for this Sesshomaru.” Sesshomaru eyed the girl with barely suppressed fury before jumping down to stand before her. 

“But you’re so fluffy.” Kagome smiled sweetly and reached out to touch Sesshomaru’s Momoko. (A/n: whatever that thing is called. The really fluffy thing everyone thinks is a tail.)  Sesshomaru growled, glaring at Kagome and quickly grabbed the hand that was approaching him.

“Miko, tell this Sesshomaru why you were crying.” He demanded, he felt her stiffen and sadness filled her scent. The miko sighed and started to back away from him, but was stopped by his grip on her wrist. She clenched her jaw in frustration but halted, sagging in defeat. She turned her head to the side looking down at the ground as Sesshomaru just stared at her expectantly.

“I-I caught Inuyasha with….Kikyo again.” She whispered sadly, as tears began to burn her eyes as they made their way forward before she could stop them. She closed her eyes as they fell down her cheeks. “I must be so stupid to still care about him after all the times he’s hurt me.” She was so embarrassed, she couldn’t even look him in the eyes. She didn’t want to see the disgust on his face.

“This Sesshomaru thinks that you have a big heart, and are too caring for your own good.” Sesshomaru whispered as he moved Kagome's hair from her face. She looked at him in shock and blushed crimson as Sesshomaru smirked and then quickly moved away. Sesshomaru stared at her with interest as her face got redder and redder. He was sure she would likely pass out from all the blood rushing to her head. Sesshomaru was amused when she finally collapsed and caught her before she hit the ground.

Ok that's it for this chappie. Please click on the box at the bottom and review. I will love you forever if you do, and for those who don't I will hunt you down and steal all your cookies.

Rayne~