- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or anyone else from the show Inuyasha…No matter how much I wish it. *pouts*

Me: I want to thank the few that reviewed. Y’all are in my hearts.

Sesshomaru: You are strange

Me: *ignores Sesshomaru* Hey Kagome, what do you think of the story so far?

Kagome: I think it’s hilarious. *look at me and Sesshy* are you mad at him?

Me: *ignores the question* Anyway, have you seen Inuyasha? I need to give him his daily hug. *hears a growl but ignores it and smiles at Kagome*

Sesshomaru: Woman…do not ignore this Sesshomaru.

Kagome: Let me see. Inuyasha, sit! *hears the telltale thud* found him

Me: INU!!! *runs over and helps him up before hugging him and rubbing his ears*

Inuyasha:  Hi Rayne. *hugs back and twitches his ears when they are rubbed*

Sesshomaru: Hanyou release the girl this instant *growls eyes turning red*

Me: hey! Don’t order people around its not nice. *turns away from Sesshy and clings to Inuyasha*

Inuyasha:  *looks back and forth between me and Sesshomaru* umm….Rayne? Maybe you should go to him.

Me: Hell no!

Kagome: *ignores the fighting and turns to the crowd* Well enjoy the story!

~B/H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Kagome stared at Inuyasha with anger and sadness; she sighed and stepped from behind Sesshomaru.  “Can we help you Inuyasha?  We’ve got somewhere we need to be so if you would excuse us.”  She turned to Sesshomaru and smiled.  “Shall we go?” Sesshomaru nodded and continued walking.

            “That’s all you have to say wench?! You’re just going to go off with Lord Ice Ass?  Wench you’re not going anywhere, you are mine!”  Inuyasha grabbed Kagome by the arm and harshly and pulled her towards him.  He was holding her so tightly that his claws were digging into her delicate skin. Kagome whimpered when his claws pierced her skin, and Sesshomaru growled.

            “Half-breed you will release the miko, this Sesshomaru is in need of her services.” Sesshomaru glared at Inuyasha as he made poison drip from his claw ready to behead Inuyasha.

            “Her services? What? Is she going to be you human whore or something?” Inuyasha all but growled out.

            Kagome gasped in shock when she heard what Inuyasha said, is that all he thought she was good for? Shock was quickly replaced by anger as purifying energy began radiating from her entire body; making Inuyasha release her as his hands burned.  Inuyasha’s ears flattened against his skull when he heard the angry growl coming from the young priestess.

            “Inuyasha...” Kagome seethed, her voice was soft and furious rather than loud and angry.  She turned to the hanyou and looked at him with such disappointment.  “Is that all I am to you Inuyasha? Your little human whore?” Kagome’s purifying energy was getting stronger and stronger causing Sesshomaru to jump in a tree and watch everything from above.

            “No...Kagome that’s not what I-,” Kagome growled and Inuyasha stopped mid-sentence.

            “I don’t care what you meant Inuyasha it’s what you said. Sit!” THUD.  “How dare you? Sit!” THUD. “You idiot puppy! Sit!”  THUD. “ I’m going with Sesshomaru and I don’t care what you say! Sit” THUD. Inuyasha growled from his hole and glared up at Kagome. “Don’t you glare at me you overgrown puppy! Why don’t you go find Kikyo? She is around isn’t she? I mean I saw you guys together, so go find your clay whore!”  Kagome turned on her heel and approached Sesshomaru. “Are you ready to leave Sesshomaru-sama?” Sesshomaru nodded at her and jumped down from the tree he was occupying. She jumped a little when he appeared in front of her so fast. He quickly turned and started once again walking to the camp.

            “Come Miko.”

            “Of course, Lord Sesshomaru.”

            They traveled in comfortable silence as they made their way through the forest to Kagome’s camp.  The silence was unbearable for Kagome, she wanted to strike up a conversation but she didn’t was to irritate him to the point where he beheaded her.

 “Um…Sesshomaru?” She didn’t receive a verbal reply but Sesshomaru shifted his gaze to her so she took that as a sign to continue. “Where is Jaken and Rin-chan? Are they at your castle?”  She tilted her head a little as she waited for his response. Sesshomaru only nodded before looking forward again. Kagome groaned inwardly. ‘Kami it’s like talking to a freakin wall, he needs to learn how to relax.’ She turned to Sesshomaru again and was distracted by his silvery hair, she had this overwhelming urge to touch it but she wasn’t sure if she should. Kagome quickly turned back to the direction of the camp; she quickly got bored again and pulled the dagger out of her boot.  She began to twirl it absentmindedly between her fingers while staring off into space.

            Sesshomaru watched her out of the corner of his eye as she twirled the small blade; she appeared to be in a daze.  He watched as she walked straight towards a tree.  ‘Hn, I wonder if she plans on averting the tree or continuing walking straight towards it.’ Sesshomaru soon got his answer as Kagome walked straight into the tree and fell backwards on her butt. 

            Kagome cursed loudly when she walked into the tree, she knew she should have been paying attention but she had gotten so bored that she spaced out.  She turned towards Sesshomaru ready to yell at him for not warning her when she saw the momentary surprise on his face. Kagome suppressed the urge to laugh as she slowly got off the ground and cleared her throat to get Sesshomaru’s attention, she inwardly grinned as he quickly rid all expression from his face.

            “Miko you should really pay attention to what you are doing, or do you like walking into trees?”  Sesshomaru asked smirking as she flushed with embarrassment.

            “Yeah Sesshomaru I just love walking into trees.  Didn’t you hear? It’s the latest trend.” Kagome retorted sarcastically. Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at her wondering about her sanity, before turning and heading for her camp once again. Kagome rolled her eyes and follow him, it only took them minutes to reach the camp, and Kagome was then attacked by a furry ginger ball.

"Mama! You're back, did you bring me more candy and crayons, and paper and-!" Shippo was cut off as Kagome laughed and hugged him close.

"Yes Shippo I brought you everything you asked for and you can share it with Rin-chan when we get to the castle." That got Shippo, Sango and Miroku's attention; they all looked at her with surprise. She braced herself for the bombarding questions and was surprised when none came, she looked at them and saw them staring at Sesshomaru like he was a newly discovered piece of candy.  “Um…guys?  Are you ok?” Kagome grinned as their attention was quickly placed back on her.

            “Sorry Kagome, we’re just a little shocked that you would want to go with Sesshomaru, not that there is anything wrong with you Lord Sesshomaru.” Sango replied. Sango shifted her gaze to the monk sitting next to her. “Miroku if you wish to ever reproduce you will keep that hand of yours to yourself.” Miroku smiled guiltily and pulled his hand back before turning to Kagome. 

            “What will you tell Inuyasha Kagome-sama?” Miroku certainly didn’t want to deal with an enraged hanyou but for Kagome he would.  She was like a younger sister to him, and he hated how Inuyasha always seemed to hurt her. 

            Kagome sighed. “Inuyasha already knows and he wasn’t too happy about it.  I already know he is going to show up in the Western Lands and try to steal back his ’little human whore’.  So this should be very interesting.  Anyway, come on Shippo it’s time to go.”  She scooped up the kit and pulled some medical supplies and some food out of her bag and handed them to Sango, before walking over to Sesshomaru. “Sesshomaru, this is my son Shippo.”

 

Ok that’s it for this chappie. Please review. It makes me happy and think about cookies.

Rayne <3