- Text Size +

Disclaimer:  I don’t own Inuyasha and Co. they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

Me: Thanks all of ya’ll that have reviewed. You guys are awesome!

Sesshomaru: *is sitting in the corner, pissed off*

Kagome: Hey Rayne, why is Sesshomaru in the corner?

Me: Because he is in the doghouse. He is going to stay there until I’m not mad at him anymore or he apologizes.

Sesshomaru: *snarls* This Sesshomaru never apologizes.

Me: Well then your going to stay there for a long time.

Sesshomaru: *growl*

Inuyasha: *laughing in the background*

Kagome: Ok then continue reading Binding Hearts.

 

            “I’d like you to meet my son, Shippo”

            Sesshomaru reached out and picked up Shippo by his tail, lifting him up to his nose and sniffed him.

            “Um…Sesshomaru? Why are you sniffing Shippo? Can I please have him back?”  Kagome extended her hands to take Shippo but was thwarted when Sesshomaru moved him out of her reach.

            “Miko how is this kistune you son?”  Sesshomaru held Shippo at eye level and examined him. Green eyes meet gold as the green started to water.

            “Ma-mama!”  Shippo began to cry.

            “Sesshomaru! You put him down right now!  Let go of my son or will purify your ass to hell and back again!”  Kagome glared at the Daiyoukai and held out her hands for Shippo.

            Sesshomaru regarded the young miko before dropping Shippo into her awaiting arms.  “Hn.” Sesshomaru then turned and started for the Western Lands. “Come Miko.”  He heard Kagome growl behind him and smirked.

            Kagome quickly said her farewells to Miroku and Sango before running after Sesshomaru.  When Kagome reached Sesshomaru, he surprised her by wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close.  Kagome squeaked and flushed, she hoped Sesshomaru didn’t noticed.  Sesshomaru did noticed but chose not to say anything to spare her the embarrassment.  Shippo however, wasn’t so gentlemanly, for he chose at that exact moment to point it out.

            “Mama, why is your face red? Are you mad? Are you not feeling well?” Shippo was firing out the questions so fast Kagome almost didn’t understand what he was saying but she was having trouble with that anyway just from being pressed against Sesshomaru.

            “I’m fine sweetie just fine…Would you like a lollipop?” Kagome kept her gaze on Shippo, not wanting to see the disgust in Sesshomaru’s eyes. (Even though it’s not there) When Shippo nodded she reached into her bag and pulled a bundle of lollipops that she had brought from home for him.  She gave him one then clung to Sesshomaru as his youkai cloud appeared beneath them lifting them up into the air, heading west.

            Kagome squeezed her eyes shut and buried her face in Sesshomaru’s chest mindful of his armor. ‘Oh Kami, we’re so high up. Ok Kagome don’t look down what ever you do. Don’t look down.’  Of course Kagome ignored herself and looked down before whimpering and clinging to Sesshomaru some more.

            Sesshomaru smirked when the little miko clung to him, he honestly did not understand her.  She could face dozens of demons fearlessly but when it came to heights she shook like a leaf.  He pulled her closer to him and sped up the cloud.  “Miko we shall arrive in a few minutes.”  He growled softly to soothe her. ‘Why am I trying to calm her? She is not my mate.’

            ‘But you wish she was.’

            ‘Oh Kami, can’t you just go away?’

            ‘I believe I already mentioned that you’ll never get rid of me, so deal with it.’

            Sesshomaru sighed inwardly and ignored his beast and looked down at the shaking miko in his arm.  Her face was red and her eyes were clenched shut, she was clinging to his haori.  He smirked and focused his attention to the kistune on her shoulder who had been staring at him the whole time. The kit’s eyes widened and averted his gaze, clinging to Kagome.

            Kagome nearly screamed when the cloud started its descent, she pressed her self completely against Sesshomaru, seemingly using him as an anchor.  When the cloud finally touched to the ground it disappeared and Kagome was basically wrapped around Sesshomaru.   Her feet weren’t even touching the ground; Shippo quickly jumped down and watch the Daiyoukai that Kagome was clinging to. 

            Sesshomaru didn’t even look down at Kagome he just started walking to the gates of his castle.  When he reached them he tapped Kagome on the head trying to get her attention.  “Miko we have arrived.”

            Kagome raised her head from Sesshomaru’s chest and realized her was basically carrying her and quickly pulled away from him like she was burned.  Kagome blushed as Sesshomaru watched her in amusement.  She quickly bowed.  “I’m very sorry Sesshomaru-sama, thank you for carrying me.” She smiled nervously at him as he just turned to the gates and touched one of his poisonous claws to the metal.  Kagome watched in awe as the gates opened and she knelt down picking up Shippo then followed Sesshomaru into the castle.

            Inuyasha stormed into the campsite growling and mumbling under his breath.  He threw himself down next to the fire and continued mumbling completely ignoring Sango and Miroku.   He didn’t even notice them giving him looks that could kill him a thousand times over.  When he finally looked at them, Sango had hirakotsu out and Miroku was holding his staff menacingly.  Inuyasha’s eyes widened and he yelped before running back out of the campsite with Sango’s hirakotsu chasing after him.

            Kagome was in awe by the beauty of Sesshomaru’s home, it was so beautiful.  She stood in the foyer looking at everything; Shippo was gently tugging her hair to get her attention.  Kagome noticed Sesshomaru still walking and quickly followed him, she didn’t want to get lost in this huge place; she’d never find her way back out.  Kagome was so busy following Sesshomaru closely that when he stopped she crashed right into him and fell on her butt.

            Sesshomaru turned and looked down at her. “Miko, this is going to take forever if you insist on continually falling at this Sesshomaru’s feet.”  He smirked at her and helped her up.

            “Well it’s not like I did it on purpose.” Kagome growled at him.  Sesshomaru just raised an eyebrow at her and opened the door next to him gently pushing her inside before following.  He walked through his study and sat at his desk as Kagome just stared at him. 

            “Do you like what you see miko?” Sesshomaru looked directly at her and she blushed furiously and was about to respond when the study door burst open.

            SESSHOMARU-SAMA!!!

 

That’s it for this chapter. Please review. They make me happy. Love y’all.  Rayne <3