- Text Size +

Disclaimer: Still don't own Inuyasha or anyone else. *sigh* although I really wish I did.

Me: So do you guys remember Sesshomaruluver1111? Well I found out her name is Dawnelina and she is here to visit again.

Dawnelina: Good to see y'all again! You too Rayne! Do you guys think my name is weird because boys tease me all the time about my name.

Cast: no it's not weird.

Dawnelina: Ok good *smiles*

Me: ok I did some tests and I have come to the conclusion that sesshomaruluver1111 a.k.a Dawnelina is actually…Kagome's sister.

Luver&Kagome: REALLY? *fangirl squeal* I've always wanted a sister.

Cast: Really?

Sesshomaru: So now there is another annoying wench.

Me: *presses a button on a small remote and smirks when Sesshomaru flinches and yelps slightly.*

Cast: o.O What the hell just happened?

Sesshomaru: What did you do to this Sesshomaru?

Me: it's called a shock collar, it helps discipline unruly dogs. *smiles sweetly and pets Sesshomaru*

Sesshomaru: *growls*

Cast: *trying not to laugh*

Inuyasha: *comes up and hugs me* You are a genius Rayne!

Me: Thank Inu! *hugs*

Sesshomaru: *growl*

Me: oh stop you overgrown puppy! You've been a jerk to me and you'll be lucky if I ever hug you again! *smiles at Inuyasha* Care to introduce the chapter?

Inu: no prob. Please read and enjoy!


'My Kagome senses are tingling' Kouga headed for the village where Inuyasha and his group normally stayed, leaving poor Ginta and Hakkaku in the dust literally.

"Kouga!"

They quickly ran after him trying to catch up to him.


The Western Lands.

Kagome sighed as she walked through the halls of the castle to the gardens. It had been a few days since Sesshomaru kissed her and she hadn't seen him since. ' I wonder if I inadvertently done something wrong….maybe I should have pretended to still be asleep when he kissed me…maybe he was embarrassed being caught kissing a human.' Kagome made it to the gardens and sat by the koi pond, gently stroking a flower next to her. " I really wish he wouldn't avoid me, I mean I don't mind that he kissed me. I actually liked it a lot, maybe I should approach him? No that would just anger him…shit! Why does this have to be so hard?" Kagome buried her face in her hands and groaned, she then proceeded to hit her forehead with her hand repeatedly while calling herself stupid. She froze when she felt an approaching demonic presence she knew to be Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru had been walking through the halls looking for Jaken when a scent of the miko reached him. He had been avoiding her ever since he had lost control of his impulses just for a second and kissed her. Sesshomaru followed her scent out to the gardens and saw her by the koi pond; he slowly walked towards her and heard her conversation with herself. "I really wish he wouldn't avoid me, I mean I don't mind that he kissed me. I actually liked it a lot, maybe I should approach him? No that would just anger him…shit! Why does this have to be so hard?" He was surprised; he honestly thought that she would furious at him for doing something like that. Sesshomaru quickly replaced his mask of indifference and approached the miko as she was hitting herself and saying she was stupid repeatedly she then froze when he was almost upon her. "Miko"

Kagome sighed and turned to the Daiyoukai. "Yes Lord Sesshomaru? Did you need something?" Poor Kagome couldn't look him in the eye, she was afraid to see the anger and disgust in his eyes. (not really there but ok) She began to play with the flower growing next to her, doing anything to distract her from the fact that the incredibly hot Daiyoukai was just standing there staring at her.

"This Sesshomaru needs to speak to you about what happened when you first arrived." He paused when Kagome stiffened and blushed, he suppressed the urge to smirk. "This Sesshomaru needs to explain his actions. This Sesshomaru should have never kissed you miko, and it will not happen again."

Kagome felt like her heart was going to stop. 'He regrets kissing me? That's just what I need, more disappointment.' Kagome sighed softly and stood up, bowing slowly to him. "There is nothing to explain Sesshomaru-sama, I knew you didn't mean to kiss me. It does not bother me... now if you will excuse me." Kagome turned, making her way towards Rin and Shippo trying to hold her tears back. 'I'm such an idiot, I should have known better. I don't think I will ever learn' She reached the children and quickly went behind Rin and scooped her up, tickling her sides.

Sesshomaru watched from where he was standing having not moved since the miko walked away from him. ' She is definitely a strange one, this Sesshomaru heard her say that she liked the kiss and yet when I mentioned it she acted nonchalant.'

'Well what did you expect mate to do? Mate has already been hurt by the half-breed and now she is hurt by you. We want mate happy.'

'Why can't you just leave me alone? I do not care for the miko's feelings, and once again she is not my mate.'

'You're an idiot you icicle.'

' Just get back in your cage already.'

'growl...fine'

Sesshomaru watched the three beings play for a minute before heading back to his study.

Kagome stood up straight and watched Sesshomaru leave and the tears that threatened to spill over finally did. She fell to her knees and wept silently as Shippo and Rin hugged her close. They stayed that way for a few minutes as Kagome's tears began to slow.

"Mama? What's wrong?" Shippo clung to his adoptive mother's hand and wiped her tears away. "Please don't cry mama." He looked over at Rin seemingly at a lost of what to do.

Rin took matters into her own hands and tapped Kagome's shoulder; when she had her attention she began to pull Kagome up from the ground. "Come on pretty Kagome."

Kagome let the child lead her into the castle and down many of the infinite halls to a secluded area in the castle. They stopped in front of an antique looking door; Kagome looked down at Rin questioningly. Rin just shook her head and opened the door smiling brightly. Kagome gasped in shock as she walked into the room, inside was an indoor hot spring. Kagome squealed and hugged Rin before dragging the two children in the room with her. "Thank you so much Rin-chan! This is just what I need." Kagome rid herself of her clothes and entered the spring, slowly lowering herself into the water. She then turned to the children who were standing there smiling. "Are you guys coming in or not?" She laughed as they quickly shed their clothes and cannonballed into the hotspring.

"Mama? Do you feel better now?" Shippo swam up to Kagome and sat on her lap.

Kagome smiled softly at him. "A little bit yes." She ruffled Shippo's hair and slid further down into the water getting lost in her thoughts. 'I'm so tired of these stupid demons. Why are they all so emotionally challenged?' Kagome sighed and watched Rin and Shippo play in the water for a few minutes. "Ok guy time to get out."

Sesshomaru sat at his desk in the study and tried to focus on his work but his thoughts kept straying to the blue-eyed miko.'That miko is a pain to this Sesshomaru.'

'You know we love her.'

'This Sesshomaru loves no one, especially a human miko.'

'Then why did you kiss her?'

Silence

'That's what we thought'

'This Sesshomaru hates you.'

'But secretly you love us.'

Sesshomaru growled and was seconds away from beating his head against the desk when his retainer Jaken decided to barge in.

"Sesshomaru-sama! I am so happy that I finally found you."

Sesshoomaru groaned inwardly, he just wanted Jaken to leave. The imps screeching voice was painful on Sesshomaru's sensitive ears. He contemplated not answering him but Sesshomaru knew that Jaken would just keep screeching if he didn't. "What do you want with this Sesshomaru Jaken?"

"Gomen for disturbing you my lord but the Northern Lord is here with his daughter to propose an alliance through the course of mating." Jaken bowed low to Sesshomaru, so low in fact that his beak was touching the ground.

Sesshomaru growled and dismissed Jaken before leaving the study to greet the lord.


Inuyasha was sitting in Kaede's hut grumbling to himself about stupid mikos and hormonaly demon slayers. Said demon slayer was glaring at him so coldly that it would make Sesshomaru proud.

"Inuyasha you're such an idiot. You leave Kagome alone, she doesn't have to stay with you all the time and besides she is helping Rin. It's not like she is partying with Sesshomaru, because honestly can you see him actually having fun?" Sango glared at him with renewed strength and didn't notice the hand slowing inching towards her bottom.

'grope grope'

HENTAI! 'smack'

"It was worth it." Miroku had a silly grin on his face.

Inuyasha tensed and stood up.

"What's wrong Inuyasha?" Sango grabbed Hirakotsu and stood as well.

"It's that damn wolf!" He growled.

"Oh it's just Kouga." Sango sat down again and poked Miroku's red cheek and giggled as he flinched.

"What the hell do you mean 'it's just Kouga'? He's going to try and take Kagome from me." Inuyasha screamed.

Sango looked at him like he had grown another head. "Umm... how can Kouga take Kagome from you? Sesshomaru already did that. Remember?'

Inuyasha growled and left the hut just as a tornado blew in a Kouga jumped on his head. "Hey dog breath where is my woman?"

Inuyasha snarled. "She ain't your woman you damn wolf, and besides she ain't even here."

"Where is she then?" Kouga jumped down and sniffed, he couldn't smell Kagome anywhere.

"She went with that damn ice prince." Inuyasha growled and crossed his arms.

"You mean to tell me she went with your brother Sesshomaru and you didn't even stop her? Are you a complete idiot?"

Inuyasha growled and pulled out Tetsaiga but before he could cut the wolf down, Kouga ran off towards the Western lands.

"YOU DAMN WOLF!"


That's it for this chappie! please review and I'll update as soon as possible. Rayne <3