- Text Size +

Disclaimer: Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha and Co. I don't, even though I wish I did.

*zooms in to a frightening scene*

Dawnelina: *walks over to Sesshy and Sesshy shrinks as her head gets bigger* "CALL ME A WENCH AGAIN AND I WILL SO BEAT YOU TO A PULP! NOW ARE WE CLEAR?"

Sesshomaru: y-yes Dede. *is actually scared shitless*

Dawnelina: "SHUT UP OH LORD WUSSY PANTS! NOW INUYASHA I HAVE A PREZZIE FOR U!"

Inuyasha: Sweet! *comes over* What is it?

Dawnelina: Close your eyes. *Inu closes his eyes* SIT BOY! *wham!* YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE RELATED TO LORD WUSSY PANTS! AND YOU! *points to Sesshy* IF YOU DARE CALL ME OR MY SIS KAGOME A WENCH THEN I WILL PERSONALLY HURT YOU! I KNOW YOU ARE HOT AND SMEXY BUT THAT WILL NOT CHANGE WHO I HAVE A CRUSH ON LORD WUSSY PANTS!

Me: *looks at a cowering Sesshomaru and the Inuyasha shaped crater and turns to everyone* Ok obviously Dawnelina is on a hormonal rampage so just continue on with the story while I clean up things here.


Sesshomaru entered the foyer where the Northern Lord and his daughter were waiting for him. He nodded his head towards the lord, and barely glanced at his daughter. "Lord Asano, what can this Sesshomaru help you with?"

The Northern Lord laughed and patted Sesshomaru roughly on his back and wasn't even fazed when he glared at him. "Lighten up my boy! You're so serious, you need a woman to loosen you up and I have just the one." He beckoned his daughter forward. "You remember Rayna don't you?"

Sesshomaru stiffened and nodded slightly. Of course he knew Rayna; he thought she was certifiably insane. Whenever her father came to talk to him, she always seemed to show up and plaster herself all over him. She also smelled so much that he had to stop himself from gagging. Everything about her seems fake, her scent, her beauty, EVERYTHING. He turned towards her and nodded his head slightly. "Lady Rayna, it is…a pleasure to see you again." It was a total lie but Sesshomaru was able to conceal it very well.

Rayna smiled coyly at him and bowed her head. "It is wonderful to see you as well Sesshomaru-sama." She took a step towards him and laid a hand on his chest.

Sesshomaru suppressed the urge to growl when Rayna touched him. 'No one touches this Sesshomaru without his permission.' He turned to the Northern Lord, while none to gently removing Rayna's hand from his person. "As thoughtful as that offer is this Sesshomaru already has an intended mate." He fought the urge to roll his eyes as his guest both let out shouts of outrage.

"WHAT?"


Kagome was walking towards Sesshomaru's study when she heard.

"WHAT?"

Kagome was a little confused and rush to the foyer where the yell had come from, and she saw Sesshomaru standing with and enraged but good looking demon with midnight black hair and piercing green eyes. Her eyes then shifted to the pretty demoness next to him. She had soft black hair and turquoise eyes; she was wearing a beautiful kimono and had a scared looking maid behind her. She walked up to the group and quietly cleared her throat. "Um…excuse me Sesshomaru-sama? Is there something wrong?" She froze when all three sets of eyes turned towards her.

Lord Asano was the first to respond, he smiled although it didn't quite reach his eyes. "Sesshomaru who is this pretty little thing?" He grabbed Kagome's hand and kissed her knuckles. "It is a pleasure to meet you my dear, I am Lord Asano and this is my daughter Rayna." Rayna stepped forward.

Rayna held her head high and looked down her nose at Kagome like she was some dirt on her shoe. She waved dismissively at Kagome before turning back to Sesshomaru. "Sesshomaru-sama," She smiled so sickly sweet at him that it made Kagome cringe. "What do you mean that you have an intended already?" That raised Kagome's eyebrows, and just at the perfect time came.

"PRETTY KAGOME!" Rin ran in and accidently ran into Rayna's legs in her attempt to reach Kagome.

Rayna screamed in anger and turned towards the cowering little girl. "HOW DARE YOU! YOU FILTHY LITTLE HUMAN!" She raised her hand to strike Rin when Kagome raced forward and projected a barrier around her and the girl.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER, YOU BITCH!" Kagome glared at Rayna and moved Rin behind her. She lowered her barrier and moved towards the Lord's daughter.

Sesshomaru quickly grabbed Kagome by the waist and pulled her towards him. He smirked and looked at his two guests. "Lord Asano, Lady Rayna I would like you to meet my intended, Kagome the Shikon Miko." Everyone in the room froze.

Kagome turned and looked up at Sesshomaru and noticed he looked at her pleadingly. She smirked at him and raised her chin a little; she wasn't going to help him so easily. Sesshomaru grimaced at her, making Kagome sigh and plaster a dazzling smile on her face before turning back to the other occupants in the room. "That's right, I'm going to be Sesshomaru-sama's mate."

Silence.

"WHAT?" Sesshomaru sighed. Was his life ever going to get easier?


Inuyasha growled under his breath as he tapped his foot impatiently. The group had decided to make camp against Inuyasha explicit orders, but then again they never listened to him anyway. "Dammit! We need to get to Sesshomaru's now!" Inuyasha began to pace angrily.

"Honestly Inuyasha what is the big hurry?" Sango rolled her eyes at him and continued sipping her tea, shooting Miroku a look when his hand got to close.

"WHAT'S THE BIG HURRY?" That damn wolf is on his way there to take Kagome and I need to get there first!" He turned and glared at Sango who once again rolled her eyes. Miroku chose that moment to speak his opinion.

"Inuyasha why do you care? Don't you have Kikyo?" Said woman decided to make an appearance. "Well well well speak of the hoe." Miroku received stares from the other three people. "…What did I say?"

Sango couldn't contain her laughter anymore and had to lean on Miroku for support. "Oh Kami Miroku I love you!" She continued laughing and looked up at the monk and blushed. He was blushing as well and looked down at her with such a hopeful gaze that her heart just about stopped.

"Do you really Sango?" He whispers so softly Sango has to strain to hear him.

Sango blushes more and nods softly, she is then enveloped in a tight hug.

"Sango you have no idea what this means to me." He leans down and kisses her cheek causing her to bush more if that's possible.

"If you two are finished we need to get going and Kikyo is coming with us." Inuyasha growled at the couple.

That really got Sango's attention. "Excuse me? Who is coming with us? I hope you're not talking about that!" Sango points to Kikyo who looks on with indifference.

"Yes that- I mean her. Kikyo is coming with us." Inuyasha glared at Sango who glared right back as she picked up Hirakotsu. "Oh come on Sango, Kikyo is able to sense the shards too and she will do a better job than Kagome." Once the words had been said he wanted to take them back; seeing Sango's face go red from anger.

"YOU STUPID DOG!" She hits him repeatedly with Hirakotsu as Miroku looks at Kikyo nervously and edges away from her.

'Stupid clay pot' Miroku sighed and watched Sango beat Inuyasha.


Kouga reached Sesshomaru's fortress and approached the gate, he was stopped by two armed guards who held spears in front of them like they were about to skewer Kouga. "Hey let me through! My woman is in there!"

One of the guards approached Kouga and glared at him. "Sesshomaru-sama does not let random strays into his domain. Leave now!" The guard turned away from Kouga and walked back to his partner who had gone back to his original position.

I'm not leaving without Kagome!" Using the jewel shards in his legs for booted speed, he ran past the guards and through the gates and burst through the castle door. "KAGOME!"


Kagome was smiling at the fuming demoness, secretly loving the fact that she was so mad. She froze suddenly when she felt the speedily approach of two jewel shards. She automatically knew it was Kouga, and she wasn't all that surprised when the door to the castle burst open and there was the wolf prince.

"KAGOME!"

She sighed and prepared for the worst.

"Wolf why have you come uninvited to this Sesshomaru's home?" Sesshomaru growled at the wolf prince, and without even realizing it; was holding Kagome closer to him causing her to squeak slightly.

Kagome gently tried to disentangle herself from Sesshomaru's arm but found that she couldn't. She sighed and faced Kouga. "Kouga, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not your woman?" She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed once again when Sesshomaru tightened his grip.

"Sesshomaru-sama? Can you release me please?" She looked up at him and he raised an eyebrow at her but did as she requested. She approached Kouga and tugged on his hair. "ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME OR NOT?"

Kouga winced when she pulled his hair and cowered when she screamed at him. "B-but Kagome-"

"DON'T YOU 'KAGOME' ME!I AM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT! I CONSTANTLY TELL YOU I DON'T BELONG TO YOU OR INUYASHA BUT YOU GUYS NEVER LISTEN TO ME! YOU ONLY LISTEN TO THE TESTOSTERONE COURSING THROUGH YOUR BLOOD!" Kagome was on a roll now; she was violently tugging Kouga's hair will she yelled at him; making him wince even more.

"Kagome you know I love-"He stopped midsentence when she glared at him.

Kagome got deathly silent. "Don't you dare say it!" She then pulled his hair so hard that he went down on his knees. "You don't love me, you want to own me! I'm not anyone's property! I'm not some toy that you and Inuyasha can play tug of war with!"

"Kagome-"

"Save it!" She then turned and walked towards Sesshomaru and the others, smiling like nothing had happened. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you!"


That's it! Please review and I will update very soon Rayne