- Text Size +

Arriving Home

Post manga. I don't own InuYasha.

By the time Sango and Miroku reached Kaede's hut, Sango was riding piggy-back on Miroku. After they entered the hut, Miroku gently set Sango down on the floor.

"Sango, what happened to ye?" Kaede asked

"I fell," Sango replied simply.

"Kaede, where are the children?" Miroku asked.

"Hideki is over there," Kaede pointed to the infant on the other side of the room. "The girls are out in the village with Shippo. They are near-by though."

"Thank you so much for watching them, Kaede," Sango said appreciatively.

"I am glad to do it anytime, child."

Miroku walked over to the door of the hut and looked around for his daughters. Spotting them, he shouted, "Hitomi! Hiromi! It's time to go home!"

The young girls heard their father's voice and came running; Shippo fallowed. "Daddy! Daddy!" the girls yelled, jumping into Miroku's arms.

He picked them up, and said, "Hi, girls!"

Hiromi looked over Miroku's shoulder and saw Kaede treating Sango's wounded leg. "What happened to Mommy?" she asked.

Miroku turned to face Sango with the twins still in his arms. "Oh, she just fell, nothing to worry about."

Sango looked up at her family and smiled.

"Your wound should be fully healed soon," Kaede said as she finished bandaging Sango's leg.

"Thank you, Kaede," Sango replied.

"Of course, child."