[Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Kagome is thrown from her life at the shrine by poverty, and is forced to live with her hated Cousin fresh from America.  That's not the only problem, however; it's also in Kyoto.  Inuyasha still visits, but her time with him is a lot less than she'd like... especially now.

Seems she shouldn't have watched those horror movies Souta was always raving about.  Or maybe it's a good thing she did, because suddenly she's thrown into one!  With the lack of her favorite hanyou, and a strange apparition that no one seems to be having trouble from but herself, where can Kagome turn?


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 10353 Read: 24376
Published: 16 Nov 2010 Updated: 23 Feb 2011
Story Notes:

Rating may change as the story progresses; I'm still shaky on that asspect. 

1. Prologue: Phychosis by RebelliousHanyou [Reviews - 0] (700 words)
I do not own the characters of Inuyasha nor the original plot of the anime.  However, I do own the plot of this fanfiction (though watching horror movies since I was nine may have helped...), but I do not make profit off this in anyway.  Except maybe the profit of my happiness :)

2. Chapter 1: Satire by RebelliousHanyou [Reviews - 0] (2714 words)

Characters and plot belong to Rumiko Takahashi, not making any profits, yada yada...

3. Chapter 2: Emulated by RebelliousHanyou [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (2569 words)
I think I'll stick with the one-worded chapter names, though I find it's going to get harder to maintain just word....  Oh, I also don't own the "Inuyasha" story-line, nor characters, nor make money off this story.

4. Chapter 3: Capitulation by RebelliousHanyou [Reviews - 0] (2267 words)

5. Chapter 4: Squalid by RebelliousHanyou [Reviews - 0] (2103 words)