[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

It was only one kiss but boy did it shake up everybody's world. Miroku & Kagome

--Not forgtten but in need of major editing.

 


Rated: R
Categories: General, Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Miroku
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 29752 Read: 759
Published: 30 Dec 2010 Updated: 19 Aug 2017

1. Uh Oh by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] (2364 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Co. nor do I profit from my work.

2. Mornings Suck by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] (4556 words)

 

Last time: A delightful shiver slid down her spine as his voice washed over her. The dimming blush bloomed once more triggering the young priestess to bow her head, so that her bangs blocked their view. She hurried to a spot tossing her pack to the ground then plopping down next to it. She opened up the bag and began to pull out supplies, whispering to herself so softly that even Inuyasha couldn't hear "You have no freaking idea." They really didn't or wouldn't. They weren't the one who was kissed by the lecherous monk. Her body flushed with heat at the reminder. Great, just great, this is going to be one hell of a night.


 

3. Ooops I did it again by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 1] (5236 words)

Last time: She brushed slowly passed the monk and snapped at him "Miroku stop. He may bite." He snorted lightly and whispered quietly to her "You or me?" Kagome glanced over her shoulder at him "That is something I do not want to find out." then stomped to find Sango.

4. Sweet Dreams... by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 1] (3893 words)

Last time:
Her feet silently made their way into the site and she gave a sigh of relief at the sound of the Inuyoukai's relentless snoring. She gave the Kami's a silent thank you and approached her resting place. The little Miko quickly slid into her large sleeping bag and buried her body into its depths. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to relax her mind but the image of what happened in the valley would not go away. God what did she just do? What did SHE do? Kagome groaned into her pillow, Miroku was right trouble did seem to follow her and boy was she in a whole world of trouble.   


Warning: There is some citrusy goodness at the beginning of this chapter if you do not like this, please do not continue with the story. You have been warned!

5. The unexpected by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] (5127 words)

DISCLAMIER: I do not own Inuyasha and co, nor do I make any money from my stories. I don't own the characters, I just borrow them for my own twisted amusement. :)


Last time: Miroku's violet eyes sparkled and he let out a throaty chuckled, "This is the ladies' room and there is always a door connecting it to the master suite." He grabbed one of the lit lamps and headed into the darkened room. His head reappeared and her heart did a flip. A grin appeared on his face "I will see you shortly, my lady." With that, he was gone and the door slid shut with a click.

6. Revelations and the truth... by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] (3621 words)
DISCLAMIER: I do not own Inuyasha and co, nor do I make any money from my stories. I don’t own the characters. I just borrow them for my own twisted amusement. :)
Last time: Kagome began to follow Sango, but was stopped by Miroku grabbing her wrist. She twisted to look at him, as he pulled her back to his embrace and kissed her soundly. He drew away and rested his forehead against hers, his deep voice soothing her worry “It will be okay. I will be okay. We will be okay.  Remember what I said last night, Nothing and I mean NOTHING will stop me from being with you! Not even Inuyasha will chase me away!” He sneered when he said the Inu’s name, then quickly kissed her again, before he slowly stepped away from her. “Come my lady, before the dog does come sniffing.” His large hand still held onto her wrist, gently tugging her to follow him out of the room and into what they both knew was the calm before the storm.

7. It's something by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] (4955 words)
DISCLAMIER: I do not own Inuyasha and co, nor do I make any money from my stories. I don't own the characters. I just borrow them for my own twisted amusement. :)

Last time: Miroku's mouth curved up into a sinful grin, turning her around so she was flush with his chest, his warm breath hit her own lips and the tone of his voice huskier than before. "Oh, my sweet Kag-o-me, many things, soooo many things..." With that said, his lips crashed to hers, silencing whatever response that was going to fall from her occupied lips.