[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: When Kagome disappears from the era of feudal Japan, Inuyasha tries to find her. He sees her in his dreams, and reaches out to her, but is unable to bring her back to him. Can they find a way for Kagome to return?
Rated: X
Categories: Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: Make it or break it challenge( good for begginers)
Challenges: Make it or break it challenge( good for begginers)
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8966 Read: 2845
Published: 09 Jan 2011 Updated: 19 Jul 2011
Story Notes:
This is gonna be several chapters. So, grab popcorn, soda, etc. and when i'm done, i hope you'll be sastified.

1. Kagome Disappears by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (243 words)

Bi_Kakashiluva here. This is my first story. I hope you'll like it.

Btw, look up Inuyasha New Divide on youtube.

2. Ways to get to Loved Ones Lost by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (341 words)
This is the first time Inuyasha sees Kagome after she is sucked into the vortex.

3. The Way of the Loved by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (449 words)
Okay, I ahd to give you guys a lemon. i felt bad after that last chapter.

4. To hell and back by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (204 words)
This is where Inuyasha and kagome witness the dark side of the "paradise" she's trapped in

5. Kagome's Lamentation by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (300 words)
This is where Kagome thinks she's gonna die and Inuyasha hears her rant.

6. Why Her? by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (440 words)
Inuyasha finds himself tossed into one of Kagome's dreams

7. Inuyasha and Kagome of the Land of Sorrows by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (761 words)
The Land of Sorrows is a land with past lives that twist the ones in the future. It holds all of what happened in the past of a person...and can be only accessed if the searcher drinks the blood of his/her lover.....WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

8. Kagome's Way of Saying Goodbye by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (513 words)
The title may scare a few of you, but don't worry about a thing........

9. Kagome Returns to the Hellhole by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (388 words)
Kagome is unfortunetly returned after the accidental slaying of Sesshomaru.

10. Kagome and Naraku's Twisted Belonging by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (434 words)

This is where Naraku admits he loves Kagome, but she won't have any of it.

 KAGOME: Why the fuck are you making Naraku love me, you bitch?

BI_KAKASHILOVER: Because I thought it might add a twist to the story, Kagome, that's all.

KAGOME: I rather have you write about Miroku raping me!

BI_KAKASHILOVER: Really?

KAGOME: NO!

11. Koga Reaches Her by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (370 words)
YAY! Thanks you for reading my fanfiction! I love all of you guys! I wish I could kiss all of you, but 443 lips could take a while, lol<3

12. Kagome and her Prayers by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (299 words)
Kagome is still in the realm. She prays, and who will hear her prayers?

13. Kagome Nearly gets Raped...Again by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (341 words)
You know when Bankotsu appeared in chapter 11? well, here he is....

14. Kagome Returns to Inuyasha by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (546 words)
this is the chapter where kagome is freed (YAY!). Don't worry, it's no the last one though. (YAY! x2!)

15. Joining the Two by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (543 words)
This is gonna contain a lemon. And this is where you get to find out a naughty side of Sango, tehe.

16. Inuyasha's Payback by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (709 words)
This is where Inuyasha finds ou about Sango and Kagome. And he is in for a surprise.

17. Kagome's Regret and Sango's Confession by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (497 words)

Thank you all who've read my story. I love all you guys! This has been fun writing this and I will prolly end it soon. But I'm gonna have Kagome and Inuyasha have a baby. I need help on what sex it should be and what to name it. Here are a few options I picked out for each sex

Girl: Enjeru (Angel), Sakuya (Last night), Keirina (Beautiful) and Inuzai (Dog fortune).

Boys: Akurei (Demon), Hoshi (Star), Hiryuu (Dragon), and Inukami (Dog god/spirit)

thanks again for reading! Please comment and let me know what you feel. I'll appreciate it^_^~<3

 

18. Kagome and Inuyasha's Eternal Life by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (541 words)

It may sound like they're gonna die, I know, but it's not like that.

 

Love all of ya. When I get 1,000 readers, I'm gonna add an image to this. And maybe write a special chapter about another coupling I like to see together (it's gonna be a filler chapter). Anyway, enjoy and love always,

Bi_Kakashiluva

19. Tribute Chapter!!!!! by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (228 words)

Thank you for reading my fan fic! I love all of you guys and thanks for making the first few months of this fan fiction worth my while. Thank you for the support! I will get the image on tomorrow! This chapter is just to thank you for the months I've been writing this.

I'm going to travel back in time and go from Kagome's pov right before she gets set free.

20. Filler Chapter-Inuyasha and Kagome by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (361 words)
This is just a filler chapter while I'm trying to figure out what to write. It doesn't follow the story, just a chapter where Inuyasha and Kagome let their emotions show. Sorry, this one will not have a lemon. Enjoy!

21. Kagome's Surprise by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 0] (240 words)
Okay, everyone ready for a surprise???

22. Last Song of the Ocean by Bi_Kakashiluva [Reviews - 1] (218 words)
Sorry, but this is my last chapter. The story has progressed about a hundred years.