- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sango time!!!

     "HIRAIKOTSU" Sango yelled throwing her boomerang at the dragon...

(same one Kagome fought)

  "okay then what about this!" Sango said chucking a demon exterminating bomb-ball at the dragon... she attached one on to the Hiraikotsu when she caught in on the comeback, and threw it at the dragons head... 

    "DAMN IT NO EFFECT!" Sango thought looking over at Solaris for a brief moment...

    "HA You think a mere Mortal demon slayer can kill me guess again" the Dragon said...

      "Have a taste of you're own weapon GIRL" the Dragon said throwing a black disk that turned into a boomerang like hiraikotsu...

Sango jumped aside but it followed and mashed her chest to the floor...

"No... i will not give up... because people are counting on me!" She said struggling to get up...

She looked up and saw Solaris...

"Sango... Do you need me..." Solaris said

Sango stood up shakily and picked up Hiraikotsu and then fell...

"Sure"

Solaris held his hand up and the dragon vanished.

"Good Sango, that was you're test, you can't do everything alone... stop going after  Kohaku on you're own. you have close friends you know... And Explain how you feel tell people don't hide it... its good you hide it but you should show you're friends."

Sango got up again

"Thank you!" she said smiling

"Heres you're key" He said lobbing it to her...

she caught it and woke up...

"Were Close" Sango said smiling