[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: The heart can only take so much, before the heartache becomes too raw that they officially shut down and feel so small. Then one must decide, which path will they walk. One of darkness to seek revenge and show what will be missed...OR the path of light, where healing and finding themselves will lead to greater things. Kagome find's herself on said path and allies where she least expected. So come along the journey and watch this small onna learn to fight for what she wants and never be taken for granted again. For she is done being weak, but the path she must take is one hell of a ride. So hop on and lend your support...you know you want to.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Adult, General, Humor, Romance, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3908 Read: 338
Published: 28 Feb 2011 Updated: 06 Mar 2011
Story Notes:
~Note~ This takes place two years later and a lot of the characters will be a little out of their personality, but they will still stick to it strongely. Oh, and there will be Kikyou bashing, but it's not going to get so bad until later on.

1. Chapter 1 by inugoddesschild [Reviews - 0] (992 words)

2. Chapter 2 by inugoddesschild [Reviews - 0] (1402 words)

3. Chapter 3 by inugoddesschild [Reviews - 1] (1514 words)