[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: *AU* Kagome is going back to school for her junior year of high school after being taken out because of an unexpected pregnancy that no one knew about not even the one she thought loved her. *Formatting Problem Fixed* It is now readable!!!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 43074 Read: 1907
Published: 17 Apr 2011 Updated: 28 Mar 2017
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Co. R&R:)

1. Father Who? by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2033 words)

2. History Oh My by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (5853 words)

Chapter: 2 - History Oh My   


Last time: Kagome slowly closed the door "Night, Sango see you tomorrow." When the door was completely shut, a worried expression slid on Kagome's features 'whom am I kidding? I'm not sure if I'm ready to see Sesshoumaru again or keep Malakai a secret from everyone. Gods give me strength I'm going to need it because I know this is going to be a very long year."

 

On with the show :D 

3. Busted by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3485 words)
Chapter 3 (Busted) Last time: He turned away from her and walked down the hallway. As if he already knew the answer he arrogantly replied, "You will be." Kagome couldn't believe the arrogant bastard. Gods the freaking nerve of him. She should have fried his ass when she had the chance. Let see how arrogant he would have been then. She watched him turn the corner and her anger finally depleted with him out of sight. Her anger was replaced with dread 'What am I going to do? If he comes over he'll find out about Malakai. Oh gods, why are you doing this to me?' Kagome felt a hand on her shoulder, her blue eyes caught Sangos brown ones. Sango gave her a sad smile "Kag, are you okay?" Kagome’s face was numb with shock and tears welded up in her eyes "I don't know." She felt Sango's arms go around her and the little droplets slid down her cheeks "Sango I just don't know." Her face buried in her friends shoulder. What was she going to do now?  On with the show .

4. Just not getting it by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3458 words)

Chapter 4 (Just not getting it)

Last time: He raised an eyebrow "Little miko we have more things to discuss." Kagome shook her head "I'm done talking. You can do the project by yourself. I have another year I'll just take the class over so you can be on your way now." She waved her hand toward the door. “Go now.” Sesshoumaru silently walked to the bedroom door. He turned back to look at her "We are not done talking about this." With that said he walked out, slamming the door behind him. Kagome looked out her window and watched as he got in his car and drove off. The tears that were held back were now running down her face as she crumbled to the floor. Oh gods what was she going to do? On with the show!

5. Maybe, Maybe not by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (4275 words)

Chapter 5 (Maybe, Maybe not) 


Last time: Shina placed the pictured on her nightstand and turned toward the window. The young man stood out there, his eyes directed toward her daughter’s bedroom. Shina recognized the look the young man was giving. He would not give up that was for sure. He seemed to have an iron will. She wasn’t really sure how Kagome was going to take that but her daughter had made her bed now she was going to have to lay in it. Minutes passed and the young man remained fixated on the window. Shina sighed as she closed her shade. If the young man was out there any longer she would go out there and tell him to go home and to get some rest, for he will need it if he wanted to battle with her daughter.  What can she say she always liked the underdog? Her eyes trailed to her late husband’s picture. Sometimes they let fear get the best of them and they run. Sometimes it takes longer for someone to realize what they have lost and even longer on how to fix it. She crawled into bed and closed her eyes. Sometimes it takes time to heal old wounds. Yes time is what they need. On with the show!

6. Hot an' Heavy by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5576 words)

Warning: There is smut in this so if you don't like it, don't read it unless you do then enjoy :D 

Chapter 6 (Hot an' Heavy) 

Last time: She looked over at the Inuyoukai "Thanks for the ride." Yeah there really wasn’t anything else to say. Sesshoumaru gave her a quick nod but said nothing. Kagome reached for the handle and pulled it open. "Bye." She stepped out of the car and shut the door swiftly behind her. She made it posthaste up the shrine steps.  When Kagome reached the top, she twisted her body just in time to watch Sesshoumaru drive away. She eyed the white car suspiciously. “Sesshoumaru.” The car disappeared from her sight Kagome let out a gentle sigh “What are you planning?” On with the show.

7. Hangovers and regrets by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3197 words)
 

Chapter 7 (Hangovers and regrets) 

 

 Last time: Kagome groggily looked up at her “eyes don’t eels sooo good.” Her face turned a bright green and struggled out of Sango’s hold and scurried to the bathroom to give the porcelain god her offering. Sango sighed as she shut the door behind her ‘I'm going to be here for a while.’ She watched Kagome’s raven head heave into the toilet ‘I guess she won’t being drinking whatever she drank again.' She made her way to her miserable friend to hold her hair out of the way before she throws up on it. Well that is if she hasn’t already. Maybe Kagome was right. Maybe the gods truly did hate her. She listened to the miserable moan that came from the bowl. Yes they really didn’t like her best friend. Man Life is a bitch and so were the gods. On with the show

8. We all make Mistakes by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3549 words)

Chapter 8 (We all make Mistakes) 

 

Last time: Sesshoumaru walked toward the bathroom, running his hand once again through his hair. He needed to do something, anything to fix the damage he had done the night before. He wasn’t sure what it was but he knew it would come to him…eventually that is. 

On with the show --------->

9. I said What? by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3510 words)

Chapter: 9 (I said what?)  


Last time: She fell against the cushions, closing her eyes. God what was wrong with her. How could she do that to Sango? For the love of god her problems were not Sango’s fault. She had not deserved that verbal lashing. Tears ran down her cheeks. How the hell was she going to fix this? She pulled her knees to her chest and buried her face into her folded arms. How was she going to get back her best friend? A sob wracked her body. Yes tonight she would wallow in her pity, this time though she wasn’t sure if it was from the pain of the past or from hurting her best friend. Both sucked like hell. On with the show J

10. For You I Will by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 1] (4836 words)
Chapter 10 (For you I will)
Last time:
She wanted to disagree but the chill from his expression stopped her in her tracks. There would be no point to argue it would do no good. She gave up the fight “Fine I would okay. Are you happy now? You win.” Her voice cracked and she found her hands very interesting. “It seems I have no choice.” Well yes she had, had a choice and that was not to open her large mouth but that was too late now. The deed was done and there was no going back. Sesshoumaru would not let her even if she wanted too. Well here she goes out of one frying pan and into another. 
On with the show ---------

11. Sure, Why not... by sesshoumarusmistressofthewest [Reviews - 0] (3302 words)

Last time: Her blue eyes met with his honey eyes and she knew she couldn't lie to him. She took in a deep breath and truthfully answered him "Yes baby. He's your chichi."