- Text Size +

It was morning and Shippo and Kagome were on the move to school. Shippo was so excited that he woke up at 5:30am!! Kagome had made Shippo wear baggy pants to cover his tail. They walked into the school grounds and Shippo was silent until he heard the bell.

"What was that?!" Shippo asked.

"That's the bell. We gotta get to my class before the bell rings again." Kagome explained as she walked towards the school entrance.

"Wait up!!" Shippo called out.

The bell rang again once Kagome and Shippo walked into the classroom. Everybody looked at Shippo and Kagome. Kagome took Shippo's hand and walked to her seat which was next to Yuka.

"Kagome! Who's this? He's cute!" Yuka asked.

"I'm Shippo! I'm her cousin."

"AWW!! How cute! How old are you, Shippo?" Yuka asked.

"I'm 7 years old. What's your name?" Shippo asked.

"I'm 15. I'm Kagome's friend." She replied.

"Hey, where's your relative?" Kagome asked.

"Oh, my little brother got the flu." Yuka replied.

"I'm sorry." Shippo answered.

"Who's the pipsqueak?" A man's voice asked.

"Big brother!! What are you doing here?!" Yuka asked.

"I'm here for Bring your relative to school day!! So, Kagome who's the pipsqueak?" He asked.

"I'm not a pipsqueak! I'm Shippo! I'm her cousin!!" Shippo shouted.

"Oh, really? You're pretty tiny to be a 7 year old!" He boomed.

"Shut up!" Shippo shouted again.

The bell rang for first period. Yuka and Kagome had the same classes. Shippo and Yuka's brother didn't see eye to eye.

90 minutes pasted and it was time for second period, which was on the other side of the school.

"So, Kagome you still single?" Yuka's brother asked.

"I would never date a jock like yourself." Kagome answered coldly.

"Yeah! You're not Kagome's tpye!' Shippo added.

"Shut up!!!" Yuka's brother shouted as he punched Shippo down to the floor!!

"Shippo!!" Kagome cried.

"That'll show him to talk so tough. What are you going to do now, Call out for your Mommy?" He insulted.

Shippo's eyes started to fill with tears. Kagome told him not to listen to that idiot. He still insulted Shippo by telling him to cry for his mommy. Kagome couldn't take it anymore. She told Shippo to cover his eyes.

"Go ahead! Call for Mommy!! Do it, pipsqueak!!" He yelled as he slapped him on his head.

"Mommy!!!!" Shippo cried.

Kagome walked up to Yuka's brother. He looked at her like she was stupid or something. Just then, WHAM!! Punched in the face and kicked in his special place!! "Don't you dare say that stuff to my cousin!! He doesn't have a mom!! Dumbass!!! Say something like that to him again and I'll make sure you won't be able to have kids!!! Got that?!!" Kagome screamed as she looked down upon him.

"Kagome...." Shippo whispered.

"Man, he was annoying!!" Kagome said as she picked Shippo up in her arms.

"Thank you, Mommy." Shippo whispered in Kagome's ear.

"Your welcome." Kagome whisered back. 

Chapter End Notes:
Good reviews please!!!!