[Reviews - 15] Printer
Summary:

 With the final battle against Naraku looming over feudal Japan, Sesshomaru seduced an unwilling Kagome, resulting in her pregnancy. Kagome doesn't want to have the child, and Inuyasha is incapable of handling a situation of such exquisite delicacy. Kikyo wanders as a wraith between the worlds, and her unhappiness has a reason, a reason that will create havoc in the feudal world.  But all these events are woven into a pattern which has been set since the very beginning of time......

 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance, Adult Characters: Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 15426 Read: 5371
Published: 30 Jun 2011 Updated: 14 Aug 2014
Story Notes:
Hi, so this is a fanfic that deals with a lot of Angst....etc. etc. The first chapter is kind of short and abrupt, but it needed to be done to give a whole background to the whole story. The story actually starts to build on from CH 2.

1. night of Spring solstice by Iola [Reviews - 3] (967 words)

2. Confrontations reveal all by Iola [Reviews - 1] (1354 words)

3. Sesshomaru and Kagome showdown by Iola [Reviews - 1] (1622 words)

4. Lady Inukimi: Sesshomaru' mother by Iola [Reviews - 0] (980 words)

5. Anger and final decisions regarding the child by Iola [Reviews - 1] (1181 words)

6. Kouga's proposal by Iola [Reviews - 1] (1630 words)

7. Belladonna by Iola [Reviews - 1] (1730 words)
So this is an insight into Sesshomaru. A miniscule one though.

8. Bittersweet by Iola [Reviews - 1] (1024 words)
And the story developes.....

9. Coming to terms with the pregnancy...and a surprise by Iola [Reviews - 1] (1616 words)

10. Understanding Kikyo by Iola [Reviews - 2] (1301 words)
DRAMA!!!!

11. Sango amd Miroku have a moment by Iola [Reviews - 0] (1414 words)

Hey !!! So this is a sort of companion chapter, which basically deals with Sango and Miroku's blossoming relationship.....I'm not even going to contradict that they'll be together, but of course they'll walk on their own rocky road.

12. Only time will tell by Iola [Reviews - 1] (607 words)