[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: Kagome looses her memory because she gets hit by a car. Inuyasha decides that it's for the best and leaves her. When she winds up back in the Feudal Era she runs into the Taiyoukai of the west. What will happen?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Action/ Adventure Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4364 Read: 4875
Published: 11 Jul 2011 Updated: 19 Jul 2011

1. Hojo and Danger by ShinyVampiricArmor [Reviews - 0] (2112 words)

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters from Inuyasha(They belong to the orriginal creator), however I own this story and all orriginal characters. If I have in anyway broken a copywrite law I apologize, it was not intentional in any way shape or form.

A/N:I wrote the begining of this story many years ago and you can tell by the way the writing changes with the progression of the story. Trust me it gets better in the later chapters.

2. Inuyasha Who by ShinyVampiricArmor [Reviews - 1] (2252 words)

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha in any way shape or form.

A/N: Thank you to everyone who read my first chapter, and like I said in the notes for that the story isn't that great at first because I wrote it so long ago, but it does get better the more you read I promise. Anyway please review and let me know what you think of this chapter.