[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Tomoe Fuchi Higurashi is your average teenage girl; just turned 18, stuck with loving parents, a slightly superstitious grandfather, an annoying little sister and living at the only remaining shrine in Tokyo..

Little does she know that she's the daughter of a God and destined to travel back to Feudal Japan to finish what her great-aunt Kagome Higurashi has started.

How will she cope with; her newfound powersa grieving half-Demon, a lecherous Demon Lord, a perverted monkthe handsome brother-in-law of her aunt and a poisoned mark?


Rated: X
Categories: Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No
Word count: 27247 Read: 1186
Published: 07 Nov 2011 Updated: 26 Nov 2011
Story Notes:

I found it hard to write a story with Kagome in it since I don't want to break InuYasha and Kagome up, so, I had to work around her and this was the only way..

Sorry for those Kagome-loving fans out there (I love InuYasha/Kagome, I just had a brilliant idea with a character of my own..mmmk?)

1. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 001 [Character profile] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (287 words)

This is just a little background information about my character.. Awfully cheesy, I know! Please, bear with me, it's going to be one hell of an adventure!

2. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 002 [Character profile] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (443 words)

My own Higurashi Family..

Copyright orginial InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of my own characters belongs to me

3. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 01 [Torn memories] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (450 words)

Chapter number one.. It might be a bit dry in the beginning but it'll get better as we go along the yellow brick road.

P.S.; like most authors, I would love to hear your opinion, good or bad - it doesn't matter..

All ©opyrights of the orginal characters are reserved by Rumiko Takahashi. All ©opyrights of my own orginal characters are reserved by me :)

4. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 02 [A new Girl and the old Well] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (2360 words)

All ©opyrights of the orginal characters are reserved by Rumiko Takahashi. All ©opyrights of my own orginal characters are reserved by me :)

5. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 03 [Lord Sesshomaru] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (811 words)

Introducing the men of the hour in this chapter! 

All ©opyrights of the orginal characters are reserved by Rumiko Takahashi. All ©opyrights of my own orginal characters are reserved by me :)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

6. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 04 [Enter InuYasha; the grieving demon] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1291 words)

Copyright of my own original characters

7. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 05 [My poisoned ankle] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1380 words)
On my merry way with this story.. writing, reading, correcting, re-thinking and watching InuYasha..

8. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 06 [Coming or not?] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 1] (1656 words)
Like promised to those who read my previous chapter

9. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 07 [So long, dear Family] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1785 words)

Man.. chapter 07 already out and I'm only on page ten in my Windows document (I have about a hundred something pages and it still isn't anywhere near being finished..)

This is going to be one long story!

P.S.: got my first review! Yeah! Thank you so much for that.. I'll try to keep updating at a constant pace!

10. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 08 [Goodbye my beloved Kagome] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1726 words)

Copyright of the orgininal InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of my own characters belongs to me.

11. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 09 [Kiku-ichimonji; the twelfth sword] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1184 words)
Copyright of the original InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of my own characters belongs to me

12. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 10 [The journey begins..] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (2116 words)
Copyright of the original InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of my own original characters belongs to me.

13. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 11 [The demonslayer village] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1904 words)

disclaimer: copyright of the original characters of InuYasha belong to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of the original characters belongs to me

14. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 12 [Bathing time with the enemy?] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1270 words)
Disclaimer: the copyright of the original InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of the orginial characters belongs to me.

15. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 13 [Atonement] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1035 words)

Disclaimer: Copyright of the original InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of the my original characters belongs to me.

16. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 14 [I can feel the shards.. Can I?] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1450 words)
Disclaimer; copyright of the original InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of my original characters belongs to me.

17. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 15 [Within the ruins of Hatoura Castle] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1353 words)
The usual disclaimer about copyright and such... *sigh*

18. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 16 [Night of the new Moon] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1672 words)
Disclaimer: copyright of the original InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright original characters belongs to me.

19. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 17 [a Trick of the Mind] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1863 words)
Disclaimer: the copyright of the original InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of the orginial characters belongs to me.

20. Restless Warrior - InuYasha 18 [The Illusion shattered] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1211 words)
Disclaimer: the copyright of the original InuYasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of the orginial characters belongs to me.