[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Looking for service apartments or short-term accommodation in Chennai? Something central, comfortable and at the same time great value? We have the ideal accommodation for you. Book your short-stay / short-term now in one of our Chennai apartments rentals.

service apartment in chennai


Rated: G
Categories: General Characters: Ah-Un
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 514 Read: 1871
Published: 09 Nov 2011 Updated: 09 Nov 2011
Story Notes:

Who are we

ROOMTOSTAY.COM is a trading name of Ojas Digital Technologies Pvt. Ltd. We are a digital content and technology company since 2003. We are in the business of e-commerce portals, digital content services and digital content IP producers in the education & entertainment sectors for mobile, internet, television and feature film formats.

Our Mission

To offer value for money accommodation to consumers within India for short and medium stay properties using our digital technology expertise of search capabilities with high value of transparency and security to the guest and the property provider.

Our Products

Our products are single or double occupancy beds in a service apartment or bed & breakfast properties and family accommodation to hire or rent the entire apartment with all rooms in the apartment including the living room and kitchen for total privacy.

Our customers

Our customers are the most important thing to us. We value your opinions and you have an opportunity to write and publish your opinions about any hotel or apartment that we sell. We want your opinions, whether good or bad, so that this information can be used by other people who are considering a holiday. We will always strive to give you, our customers, our best advice and help at all times.

Why use ROOMTOSTAY.COM

In today’s scenario the traveler who needs accommodation looks for it through old references or internet search. While most search results cater to 2,3,4 or 5 start properties, there are very few properties who cater to a search engine which will display them properties in the range of Rs 1000 to Rs 3000. Else the guest has search results of various hotels and apartments, which he needs to look at one by one and come to a conclusion. At ROOMTOSTAY.COM we believe the guest will have a single point online booking for a specific city and could browse through properties either by place or area of his choice. He could filter through budget or proximity from central business areas of each city. The guest can also search based on pin codes or zip codes if he is completely new to the city.

In stage 1 the traveler can search on filters mentioned above. Each property displays icons of facilities available in each property, with hotspots of the property and ranking based on reviews, price and quality of the property.

In stage 2, the traveler gets to click on a property of his choice, wherein he gets to see more pictures of the property along with a google map of the property. This helps the traveler to have an idea where his possible property is located. If he can recognize street or landmarks nearby or the place of his work or destination. The detailed page of the property also mentions all facilities available and facilities not available with reader reviews for him to decide on the BUY decision.

In stage 3, the traveler fills in information about his personal details and agrees to agree on the terms and conditions of the booking.
In stage 4, the registered traveler is led to a secured payment gateway or PAYPAL secured systems

service apartment in chennai

1. Chapter 1 by roomtostays [Reviews - 0] (514 words)