[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

"Inu, you're the man.. Right?"  

As if starting your first day as an intern in Tokyo's Medical University Hospital isn't hard enough, one also has to cope with compatitive fellow interns, strange diseases and annoying patients, extremely gorgeous physicians, lecherous nurses and the pressure of following in your father's and brother's footsteps..

Follow InuYasha as he and his lifelong friend Miroku find their way through up and downs to become fully licensed physicians.


Rated: X
Categories: Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1982 Read: 132
Published: 20 Nov 2011 Updated: 20 Nov 2011
Story Notes:

Copyright of orgininal Inuyasha characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi.

1. Scrubs - InuYasha [Introductions] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (78 words)

I borrowed the name of one of my favorite tv shows ever.. I think it covers pretty much every aspect of the story and it's short and straight to the point.

I won't be updating this story until I have a clear storyline, for the moment it's just gusts of lines and scenes in my head..

I intend to make it an extremely long story and much like the show it derived its name off, it has one main storyline that will weave through all chapters but with a whole shitload of sidelines..

For now, I'll just give you a list of the character names I intend to use for now and I will add their position in the hospital - I'll probably update this chapter every now and then (If I do, I will notify you at the beginning of a new chapter)

P.S.: I want to make clear that the characters that I use aren't based on characters from the orignial Scrubs show.. There might be some characteristics that are similar to some of the Scrubs characters but that stems from pure coincidence..

Cheers! 

2. Scrubs - InuYasha 01[Day 1] by JackSparrow [Reviews - 0] (1904 words)

Alright, I couldn't resist..

Copyright of the orginal characters belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. Copyright of my own characters belongs to me.