- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
i got a comment that some one wanted me to continue this story..so guess i will
Hukle, the silver grayghost wolf, was hiding under a bush away from the comosion. "Kagome be careful, i think those villagers are warning us." He yelled out.

Kagome ignored Hukle and the villagers. "its the only way to save us from that freaky demon" she grunted.

Inuyasha walked close to the scorpian demon."man you are one hell of an ugly demon thats for sure" he smirked. Inuyasha jumped above the demon. He yelled out "IRON REVER SOUL STEALER!!". He cut right through the demon split down the middle. Then Inuyasha gave a little smile.

Huckle flew up quick and grabed Kagome by the collor setting her behind the bush he was hidding at. He stared at the boy with the ears' then back at Kagome. He sighed. "Kagome derest i dont trust this young boy...i mean look at him"

Kagome sighed also" Huckle you dont trust anyone we meet in other unnown places unless they say we can trust them"

"Hey!.. im trying to protect you!" He huffed. "i am also your mentor, now whatever i say goes you got that young lady?"

"Yea yea" Kagome answered back acting like she got the message. she turned her attension back to the boy who seems to be looking for her.

"oh know i'll handle this" "Know stay put" Huckle flew over to Inuyasha and gave him a distrustful glare. "so your name is Inuyasha right?"

"Yea what about it?" Inuyasha said arms crossed.

"well...." Huckle looked like he was about to give a long boring lecture. "I dont trust you!..you hear me?! if you even dare try to hurt Kagome you...are...DEAD!!!"

Inuyasha gave long pause, then looked away. "Whatever, where is that kikyo looking girl anyways?"

Huckle shouted "Kagome do you mind coming here for a second?" Kagome walked to the two her tail swaying as she walked.
Chapter End Notes:
ok there another chapter done