- Text Size +

Disclamier still stands.

Thanks to Katsura Tsuzuki for asking me to go on......more might be added if I feel inspired.

A few months would pass before Sesshoumaru would attempt to find a job again. By the time he was done with the temp agencies many were shaking with fear as well despair. He was the worst employee in history.....but no one was going to tell him that. Kagome had long given up hope that her mate would find something to satisfy him enough to make him stop and settle with his business Tanaka Corp. She had been busy tending to the pup they had, Tsukimaru when she once more let her mind wander to what he managed to get into......

Judge at a Dog Show

Sesshoumaru had really lucked up on this one. He was an elite judge at the 78th annual dog show where all the finest breeds were on parade. "Finest breeds indeed. This Sesshoumaru is the from the most royal and well bred line in the history of Japan. These fleabags are nothing compared to this Sesshoumaru."

 

As he walked ahead of the other judges, his posture was stiff as he looked coldly at each dog. As he stopped in front of one, the dog made the mistake of growling, not liking the vibe Sesshoumaru was sending off. He immediately turned glowing red eyes and glared at the dog sending out a flash of youki as well. That dog as well as the other 100 or so there..........pissed themselves, sending up a stench of urine and fear that caused the arena to be closed until further notice.

He was banned from ever judging a dog show ever again......as well as received a bill for cleaning expenses and dog therapy.

Human Show Contest (Beauty Pageant XD)

There was no need to even explain this one........every girl there ended up weeping....and needing therapy because of body issues.  XD

Stripper

How could he ruin this one you ask?? Well.........

He had been commissioned by the owner of the club to smile, be nice, offer lap dances and offer "extras" if he needed the money. "As if this Sesshoumaru would need the money."  The remark had almost caused him to destroy the human male right then and there. However.....he had didn't want to have to deal with his mate on this. She was plenty pissed already and amused by this current job.

 He did however go out on stage and do his performance in the guise of whom else...but himself?? He knew he was perfect and the women ate it up. Though he almost gagged from the scent of arousal that fogged the place, he was not prepared as well for what would happen when he did his rounds working the floor.

A woman....who apparently was a regular and spent GOOD money had her eye on Sesshoumaru and was used to getting what she wanted. As soon as he made his way over swaying and charming them...well as best as someone like him could, she had swept her hand over his chest and then grew bolder to move lower....

"So there lover........" She purred."How would you like to come home with me tonight??"  Unaware of the pissed blue eyes watching from a corner......

Though he was trying to not ruin this job, his tongue could not be held. "This Sesshoumaru would rather neuter himself that touch your person that smells of every male in this city.........several times. Remove your filth from this one's person."

Let's just say......the big spender left in a huff and rage.........and he was fired as well as blackballed from every club in the area.....and mysteriously sued as well for assault....something about a crazed woman beating her up outside the club?