[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Naraku screws with the well, what happens when Kagome is send back further into the past, where she meets Sesshomaru as a pup! But get this, she has his full grown scent on her. While as he thinks that she is his "Bitch".
Rated: X
Categories: Humor, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes
Word count: 41689 Read: 11400
Published: 01 Mar 2012 Updated: 17 Jan 2015

1. Chapter 1 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 2] (2628 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2340 words)

3. Questions and Answers Part Two by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1775 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1712 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1342 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (2211 words)

7. Healing the Well Again by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (2579 words)
A/N- Here is chapter seven for you to enjoy it. Thank you to all my fans and reviewers. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this story so far. Enjoy it.

8. A Surprise and a Battle by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] (1519 words)

9. The Chant by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1299 words)
The Chant

10. Worry by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1545 words)
A/N-Here is the Oh No! Chapter ten. Enjoy this chapter. Thank you my fans for reading this and reviewing this chapter. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99. Thank you.

11. Pain by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1613 words)
A/N- Here is chapter eleven. Enjoy it. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for doing this chapter. Thanks.

12. Birth by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1238 words)
A/N- Here is chapter twelve to this story. Wow, I guess everyone loves this story. I didn't think it would have this many reviews to it at all. Thanks to my fan and the ones that reviewed it. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading it. Thanks.

13. The Stolen Kiss and Back Down the Well Again by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] (1377 words)
A/N- Here is chapter thirteen to Oh No! I'm half way to the end of this story. That's great and I hope you enjoyed reading what going on with this story. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this chapter and whole story so far. Thanks.

14. News by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1574 words)
A/N-Here is chapter fourteen. Enjoy it. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this chapter for me. Thanks.

15. Trust and Self-Control by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1191 words)
A/N-Here is chapter fifteen for you to enjoy. Thank you to my beta reader named Witchgirl99 for beta reading this chapter for me. Thanks again.

16. Chapter 16 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1155 words)
A/N- Here is the next exciting Oh No! chapter sixteen. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this story. Thanks. See ya.

17. The Birth of Inuyasha by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1892 words)
A/N- Here is chapter seventeen. Thank you to me beta reader named WitchyGirl99. Thanks again. Wow, this story is almost done; I have only ten more chapters to go now. Thanks for everyone that read and also reviewed it. Thanks. I'm changing when Inuyasha was born too. Just to a week and a half later.

18. Home at Last by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1119 words)
A/N- Here is chapter eighteen. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this story for me. Thanks again. Nine more chapters to go until it is completed.

19. Kidnapped by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1236 words)
A/N- Here is chapter nineteen of Oh No! Enjoy the chapter. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this chapter for me. Thanks for all of the reviews too.

20. The Death of Kikyo by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1804 words)

A/N Here is chapter twenty for you. Just to let you know this story is coming to a close with six more chapters. I would like to thank all my fans that read this story and reviewed it too. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this story for me. Thanks again. Onwards to the story!

Warning: Rape, beatings and mutilation are contained in this chapter. It will be graphic! Character Death! Turn around if you are under age and if you are faint of heart and stomach. If you are not and still don't like it. The place with it will be marked with this [*******RAPE*******} and it would also show that at the end.

21. Final Battle with Naraku Part 1 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1549 words)
A/N- Here is chapter twenty-one. Please enjoy it. Unedited but i will give this to my beta reader to check over and when i get it back i will switch it again.

22. Final Battle with Naraku Part 2 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1651 words)
A/N- Here is chapter twenty-two. Please enjoy it. This chapter isn't beta read, I'm trying to get ahold of her but i haven't heard from her in over six months now. I might actually get someone new to look at the last six chapters. Thanks again.

23. Life by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1047 words)
A/N- Here is chapter twenty-three, once again this story is almost done. This chapter hasn't been Beta read yet as i still can't get a hold of my beta reader that does this story. I'm currently looking for a new one and had emailed a few people and now I'm just waiting for them to reply back to me. Thanks fans.

24. A glance at the Future Part 1 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1132 words)
A/N- Here is chapter twenty-four. Thanks for reading this far. Once again, this chapter hasn't been beta reader, I'm just waiting for someone to email me back. Thanks again.

25. A Glance at the Future Part 2 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1700 words)

A/N-Here is the second last chapter to Oh No! I hope you had enjoyed this story since the first chapter. Thanks for my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this story. Thanks again to my reads and fans to this story.

Warning: Lemon scene

26. Epilogue by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1461 words)
A/N- Sadly this story is over and done now. Thanks for your support with this story, please check out my other Inuyasha stories too. Thank you to my beta reader named WitchyGirl99 for beta reading this whole story for me. Thanks again.