- Text Size +

That afternoon, Kagome went to Sango's home, to see if she had that bag she made...or at least that's what she said she was going to do, in all honesty, no matter how good of a front she put up that she was cool with her twins leaving her, she was honestly worried about it, and just needed to talk it over with her best friend. 

Sango was mending one of Miroku's kimonos for him when Kagome arrived, she greeted her friend witgh a dmile and told her to sit and keep her company. As Kagome sat Sango said to her, "So how was your day?"

With a sigh, Kagome replied, "Oh, I've had better...nothing exactly went wrong today, but, the girls are preparing to leave."

"And go where?" Sango looked up from her work, surprised.

"To have an adevnture somewhere, you know, like we did when we were younger."

"Hopefully they do not meet a foe like ours," Sango muttered as she pulled her eyebrows together. She was quiet for awhile as she resumed her work, and after awhile she said, "Do you think I should let my girls go too? Akahana has become quite proficient with her boomerang bone, and Airi uses her kusarigama well...they travel with their father and even Kohaku from time to time, slaying demons...do you think i shuld let them go?"

"But if you let them go, wouldn't  Miyastu want to go to?"

Sango shook her head no, "He is still studying to become a preist like his father, though i hope he won't pick up his father's...habits."

Kagome laughed, "Miroku is lecherous as ever then, eh?"

"More so than when he was younger...I suppose I shall let them go, they're going to want to anyways when they hear the other twins, who are younger than they, are going. I will say they must travel together if they wish they were."

"That's a good idea, we'll make them watch after each other," Kagome agreed. "You know," she said suddenly, "With our children gone we'll have more times to ourselves..."

 The two wives sat in silence for awhile before jumping up in rejoice, "Yes!" they said in sync, "we'll finally be able to think about ourselves!"

"I can give myselves facials," Kagome said, 

"I can go visit some hotsprings!" Sango exclaimed.

"I'll have time to visit my mother! And Souta! Last time i was there he was dating some woman, for all I know, they could be married and have kids!"

"I can go visit my father's grave!"

The two woman looked at each other, their eyes wide, "WE CAN GO ON VACATION!" they sung together, and danced around the room a bit.  

 

In the forest that's name used to be Inuaysha's Forest, but had since been renamed the Well's Forest, was the daughters of both of the said women who were at that moment, dancing in their house. Airi was swing her kusarigama around, aiming at the middle of a tree, and hitting the center two times out of three. Her sister chatted with Chiyo while Kaya sat in the tree above them, mending a bow.  "So you're mother is really letting the two of you go?" Akahana said, the disbelief in her voice was thick. 

"Yes! She is, she ven sided with us against dad! Kaya and I were thoroughly surprised!"

"Do you think our parents wold let us go?" Airi said from her spot a couple of feet away from her much abused tree.

"I should hope so!" Chiyo turned to the girl, "You two are older than us by two years! I'm surprised you guys havn't left eariler!"

"We just didn't think of it, I suppose, we were happy and didn't have the itch to trvel, right Hana?" Airi said to her sister.

"Right."

The girls soon left the forest after that conversation, Akahana and Airi ready to present their wish to their mother, only to find that their mother had already began preparing for their departure. The girls only looked at each other and shrugged, leaving their readied speech unsaid in their throats. After a short converstion with her husband, who had only returned from a jod that night, Sango had completed everything nessesary for her daughters' trip, and in the morning, a little after dawn, Akahana and Airi met up with Chiyo and Kaya, who were stocked with their own bicycles as gifts from their mother and Grandmother, the four girls left for their trip, where only their own skills and charms would assit them in situations, not their parents.