- Text Size +
my cake was oh so beautiful. it even came with the hidden sand village i was missing i put it on right after i blew out my candles. what was my wish? I want to go to the feudal era i thought. after countless hours of: open mine no open mine! the party finally ended. nekko was the last to leave giving me a BIG hug. i attempted to help my mom and dad but they stopped me. Hey. no its your birthday you shouldnt be cleaning up. i put my hands up in surrender and turned to go upstairs.Goodnight mom, dad u guys are the best. i ran upstairs and shut my door my green hello kitty pajamas were already in my bathroom i looked outside of my windoow where our family shrine was and i just died a little inside. sai and sun ran past me in the hall when i was going to take a shower~ i read durarara before bed because celty kicked butt and fell asleep to stereopony. asleep while i was dreaming, i had a weird dream the figure drew closer and nearer. his black hair swayed and his violet eyes glowed in darkness his long locks blew to reveal a twisted smile. he smiled and a growl rippled from his teeth. i jumped up with a gasp. and looked out my window towards the shrine. i felt tingly. i opened my window and carefully crawled out i walked towards the shrine and looked over my shoulder to make sure my parents hadnt woken up i opened the door to the old well i felt even more tingly then i did before i went over where a sutra lay and touched the outer part of the well where it tingled the most~
Lord sesshomaru woke with a start. tingles shot up his spine. This is most uncomfortable he heard a slight swooshing in the distance, Damn as much as he dreaded it, he saw it, jaken following behind Tomareia as she turned cartwheels gracefully through the air. jaken bowed slightly. Lord sesshomaru- Oh! sorry my lord you you dont look too happy. he bowed low again. Tomareia chuckled,her bangs shook with every move. Sesshomaru, hehe who ya foolin? jaken looked up at her. How dare you talk to-"- "Brother. she said she walked right up to him he stared elsewhere. Who is that? tomareia asked him skeptically, she folded her arms tightly across her chest. sesshomaru turned his back to her and scoffed lightly. simply a mere human, and i'd appreciate it.- his voice slipped into a cold whisper. If you didnt read my mind. he stalked off~ mean while, Kagome sat with ichiro outside,for he couldnt sleep. she was suddenly full alert, Mama? ichiro asked her she stood, ichiro, she asked. do you feel that? inuyasha heard them from outside, kagome whats going on, are you alright? she came out rubbing his eyes, his eyes on his wife and son. ichiro's ears twitched. whats that. he thought, Mama,mama i do feel it, its tingly, mama it's comming from bones eaters well. kagome whipped around and looked at her husband. she started. oh no. he said grabbing her arm not tonight kagome we'll check it out in the morning. inuyasha let go of her and gestured inside of their hut. he then looked at ichiro,You too little man he said. ichiro sighed and looked up at inuyasha, dad,i'm 14 i'm not a little man anymore. he gently pushed his son inside, and followed behind, inuyasha could feel the tingly feeling,too he didnt want to risk it. as he began to shut the bamboo curtain,he caught a glimpse of kian leaving the village in somewhat of a hurry, looking over her shoulder with every step. Hopeless kid, inuyasha said and turned inside.
Yunica~ i woke up early on monday, i didnt tell my mom or dad what had happened this past weekend my mother handed me my lunch and kissed me before she went to work and dad was dropping sai and sun off at school, have a good day hun, Hai'' i said and walked out to where twinfools was waiting for me i handed her my nutella sandwich as i walked out. Domo! she said nekko caught up to us.i swallowed hard. hey guys, i had a weird dream last saturday. i admitted. nekko's eye linered eyes stared down at me. what kind of dream? he asked idek dude but- yuri ran towards us. Guys? whats up. she smiled then it faded a little bit. whats up. twinfools shrugged yuna was just about to tell us about her weird dream. the all turned to look at me.