- Text Size +

"Well I don't know about anyone else but I could use a bath. Are you coming Sango?" Kagome asked.

"Sure."

"Hey Kagome, how about you and me take one together?" Inuyasha asked with a wicked smile.

Sesshomaru growled in warning. "You will do no such thing brother. You are not mates yet. Until it is time for you to become mates, you are not to see her naked. It is dishonorable and beneath you."

"Keh. Whatever." Inuyasha mumbled.

"Hey, has anyone seen Shippo? He needs a bath too." Kagome said.

Inuyasha smirked. "He's probably out tryin to find his little girlfriend." Sesshomaru growled knowing he was talking about Rin.

"Well It's just us then Sango. Hey Sesshomaru, would you mind keeping an eye on the horn dog and the pervert so that they don't get the urge to be peeping toms?" Kagome asked.

Sesshomaru smirked. "You have this Sesshomaru's word that should either one of them try, they will be missing a VERY important part of their anatomy." Both Inuyasha and Miroku paled at that statement.

"Uh...hehehe...you don't have to worry about that Lord Sesshomaru. I...uh...I can control myself." Miroku said nervously.

"Keh. Yeah right!" Inuyasha mumbled receiving a death glare from Sesshomaru. It was then that they heard a blood curdling scream.

"Rin!" Sesshomaru was gone in a flash. The rest of the gang followed him. The scene they came across was almost amusing. Rin and Jaken were up against a tree hugginig each other. Sesshomaru stood before them with Tokijin drawn. Shippo was in his 'balloon form'.

"Remove yourself demon! I wish to see the girl and the toad." Shippo said in his scariest voice.

"Hey you! I'm not a toad!" Jaken yelled offended.

"Silence! You dare defy me! I'll have you for a snack!"

"You will do no such thing. This Sesshomaru shall destroy you." Just as he raised his sword, Shippo 'popped' back into his normal self. At first Sesshomaru stared in disbeleif. He never knew about Shippo's fox magic or his 'balloon' form.

"Ha! Ha! That was so funny!" Shippo said laughing.

Sesshomaru growled. "This Sesshomaru finds no humor in this kit."

Shippo ran over to Miroku and jumped up onto his shoulder. "Come here Sango. I want to tell you a secret." Curious, Sango leaned forward not noticing how close her and Miroku's faces were. Suddenly, he grabbed both of their heads and pulled them together making their lips touch in a kiss. Sango's eyes widened and Miroku had a dazed dreamy look on his face.

"Wow Sango! I've waited so long for that! How about another one?" Miroku asked smirking as he grabbed her ass.

SMACK! "Pervert!"

Shippo laughed before bounding off into the forest.

"What has gotten into him today?" Kagome wondered. Inuyasha couldn't control himself any longer. He rolled on the ground in laughter.

"It's not funny!" Sango said blushing.

"Well it was kinda cute." Kagome said.

"Kagome!" Sango said turning even redder. This only made Inuyasha laugh harder.

"You should have seen your faces!" He said gaining a little control.

"Come on. We have to find the little whelp before he causes anymore mischeif." Sesshomaru said walking away.