- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Though I'd like to, I do not own any of these charactors!!

Miroku had been walking deep in thought when he heard a noise.

"Shippo? Is that you?" When he received no answer he walked over to the tall grass.

"Shippo?" He said. That's when he heard a woman singing. It was the most beautiful voice he'd ever heard. Creeping closer he finally came upon the woman. She had her back to him so he didn't know what she looked like.

"Excuse me miss, I hope you don't mind me saying so but you have a beautiful voice."

Turning to him she said, "Thank you Miroku."

"Sango!" He gasped in shock. How had he not recognized her? Then again, he'd never heard her sing before.

"Come here." She told him. He did as she asked and when he was standing in front of her she wrapped her arms around him.

"Have I ever told you how much I really do love you?" She asked.

"N-no. N-ne-never." He said nervously. He couldn't beleive it! She was actually touching him!

"Well I do. I was just too shy to tell you." She said smiling. She slowly leaned forward and kissed him.

'Wow! Her lips are so soft!' He thought to himself. The kiss seemed to go on and on. He was in heaven! That is until someone came upon them.

"Miroku? What are you doing?"

"Uh...Sango?" He said confussed.

"Yeah. That would be me. Tell me something Miroku...why are you kissing that doll?" He was shocked at what she said. He looked and sure enough he was holding a doll.

"That little sneak! I should have known it was too good to be true."

"Knew what?" She asked confussed.

"Well...the doll was YOU."

Sango blushed. "So you thought you were actually kissing me?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Yes."

"Hm...maybe one day you'll get a kiss from the REAL me." She said blushing.

"Really?" He asked with his eyes lighting up.

"Really. But not now." They decided to go back to camp to see if the others had found him yet. They hadn't.

Kagome made everyone some ramen. Her and Sango sat under a tree waiting for theirs to cool. Sango told her about the trick that Shippo played on Miroku. They both couldn't help but laugh. Inuyasha smirked. With his demon hearing he'd heard every word.

"So Miroku, he got you too huh? Sir kiss a-lot." He teased.

"Inuyasha, how was I to know? You know me. When it comes to beautiful women I just can't resist. Especially when it comes to the lovely Sango." Miroku said smiling. It was then that they heard Sango say something very...interesting.

"Eww! Kagome! Something's wrong with my ramen."

"Are you sure Sango? Mine is just fine." Kagome said.

"Well mine looks like it's moving." Sango said. She looked closer. "It is moving! It's...it's worms!"

"WORMS!!!!" Kagome yelled.

"Eww! Eww! Eww! Eww! Eww!" Sango yelled throwing her bowl away from her. "Ohhh!! I'm gonna get you Shippo!" Sango yelled after she heard him snicker. All the men laughed, including Sesshomaru.

"Well my appetite's gone." Sango said.

Kagome wrinkled her nose. "Mine too."